Which N95 mask from Lazada?

NewGuy

It’s time to buy a year’s worth of masks, for two people living in Pattaya, and perhaps visiting Canada. We are devoted maskers since 02/2020 … ugh!

Can you recommend an N95 mask from Lazada? How long does one of them last?

Cheers

• Like 1

This is an amazing mask!

I purchased over 150 of these respirators, over three years ago, for personal use.

N98.

Great for exercise during the Smokey Season.

As you will recall, about 4 years ago, the smoke was sky high!

This respirator does the job while one is exercising in the smokey local mountains.

When the respirator turns black, after a few kilometers of heavy breathing, then you need to break out a new mask.

Fortunately, these N98 masks also work for most viruses.

Therefore, when the virus hit, I was fully prepared.

The cost was about Bt.80.00 per piece.

Lazada had them up until the viral disaster of 2020. 

Try the 3M distributor in Thailand.

These masks are definitely worth the money.

Easy to breathe while exercising, and even while doing wind sprints or testing for your VO2 Max.

image.thumb.jpeg.ac37cbe1ecb6371744de93184a0977ad.jpeg

I bought one brand on Lazada, don't remember which, and the straps on them were not applied correctly and they kept breaking off.

Currently I bought some of the Double A brand.  They are well constructed.  My only complaint is the straps hurt some on the back of my ears.

On Lazada and in a lot of stores they have the 3D mask brand.  Instead of the elastic ear strap they have a soft material ear strap.  7/11 carries them.

Edited by rwill
  • Like 1

If you purchase the disposable type of mask.  It is recommended for one use only.  
There are companies that sell masks which can be used for approximately three to six months.  Depending on the severity of the pollution.  These masks have a filter sew into the mask.  And they are washable.  The masks are made from cloth, not paper. 
Keep in mind .  Depending on what country the mask is made.  And how it was tested.  They will not always be designated as N95 but be equivalent. 
These companies I have used in the past. They ship to Thailand.  But you have to pay fees. 
https://cambridgemask.com/

https://www.vogmask.com

I personally would not order masks from Lazada.  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I just ordered these from Lazada:

THB 995.00

Just under 20 baht each, comfortable, no external filter. How long wearing one before a replacement is needed? Damn font, haha.
  • Like 1

On 12/20/2022 at 6:38 AM, rwill said:

They are well constructed.  My only complaint is the straps hurt some on the back of my ears.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B087LX7TJN?pd_rd_i=B087LX7TJN&pf_rd_p=447af2c7-8480-46d8-b207-a023bae272a2&pf_rd_r=ZJFV7ZW1DNRPZX73P94F&pd_rd_wg=42Rrf&pd_rd_w=VdW3R&pd_rd_r=3786b124-5dcf-4086-9b57-fbb14c4342dd

Edited by JimmyJ