Where in Bangkok to buy levers? Ninja/650R

Kawazaki650R

12 minutes ago, Kawazaki650R said:

Ships from China or Thailand? And how much you paid? 

Look Lazada or Shopee and you find what you want obvious they will cost more in Thailand.

There shops about where i live that sell all sorts of stuff for bikes. 

Must be the same where you live.

From memory don't know where from for mine ones it was a couple of weeks but the old ones are OK just well worn and ugly. 

19 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:

Look Lazada or Shopee and you find what you want obvious they will cost more in Thailand.

There shops about where i live that sell all sorts of stuff for bikes. 

Must be the same where you live.

From memory don't know where from for mine ones it was a couple of weeks but the old ones are OK just well worn and ugly. 

Yeah I went around like 5 shops but everyone says they don't have it and I need to buy it from shoppee or lazada. 

43 minutes ago, Kawazaki650R said:

Yeah I went around like 5 shops but everyone says they don't have it and I need to buy it from shoppee or lazada. 

Seems you need to do that,  universal brake and clutch levers is what you want, just make sure the lever are the right length, and they really are to me anyway as cheap chips. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/9/2023 at 12:33 PM, Kwasaki said:

Seems you need to do that,  universal brake and clutch levers is what you want, just make sure the lever are the right length, and they really are to me anyway as cheap chips. 

These should fit right? Seems like they are slightly different length though. My current ones are 170mm.

IMG_20230203_090317.jpg

IMG_20230203_090006.jpg

IMG_20230203_085948.jpg

Edited by Kawazaki650R

Unless you buy Rizoma ones for about 8,000 baht   the other ones at 2000 will be the same items you can buy from China on Lazada  for 600 Baht  but with massive mark up , best be patient and get from Lazada ,   I got lazada bought levers on 2 of my ducatis very good quality

48 minutes ago, Kawazaki650R said:

These should fit right? Seems like they are slightly different length though. My current ones are 170mm.

IMG_20230203_090317.jpg

IMG_20230203_090006.jpg

IMG_20230203_085948.jpg

There the same type I put on my Blade i got the longest of the two but my ones are 160mm. 

1675413965229-794902826.thumb.jpg.a372ef55db6af295b3b5b48be7f6f3f6.jpg1675414017422-1947291316.thumb.jpg.dedfbe68c6d5b6161d959f7d4899cd0f.jpg

Edited by Kwasaki
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Kawazaki650R said:

It says on the title they should fit mine but when I ask the seller he says he doesn't know. 

They will be OK. 

Yours 170mm those 172mm, 2mm is nowt.

Edited by Kwasaki

the cheap aftermarket Tidly levers are likely to be ill fitting and rattle like ferk after fitting ....

i'd go to a place like K Speed - pay the proper price and get them fitted - if you ain't 100% happy, they will put yer old ones back on and won't charge  you .....

Or you could just keep the OEM levers - what's wrong with them ??

3 hours ago, piston broke said:

the cheap aftermarket Tidly levers are likely to be ill fitting and rattle like ferk after fitting ....

i'd go to a place like K Speed - pay the proper price and get them fitted - if you ain't 100% happy, they will put yer old ones back on and won't charge  you .....

They are every bit a good fit as oridginals.

On 2/4/2023 at 1:52 AM, piston broke said:

I ordered them now. I'll let you know my opinion once I've installed them. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1