Is it the practice to send a Wedding Anniversary card to a Thai National or couple

jwest10

Of course it is ok to send them one if you want to.  Most would do it by sending something on Line or Messenger.

I don't think anyone here really follows wedding anniversarys.  Even celebrating Birthday anniversarys here is a fairly new thing.

13 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

If my wife has forgotten our wedding anniversary for our entire 8 years of marriage, what makes you think relatives would remember ?

True but the most important person is my wife and always remembers xxx

On 1/13/2023 at 3:29 AM, RichardColeman said:

If my wife has forgotten our wedding anniversary for our entire 8 years of marriage, what makes you think relatives would remember ?

I never remembered our wedding anniversary, and my wife was pretty fanatical about such things- never forgot to remind me about "Mother day" etc.

Perhaps that's why she became angry and horrible , LOL.

• Haha 1

On 1/19/2023 at 11:15 AM, thaibeachlovers said:

In which country do they do so? Never heard of it , ever.

Many do but agree it is rare but people do send via computer and yes agree the original card not sent in the Far Eat but in the USA, Canada and blighty do.

My aunt is the only one in my family who seems to even keep track of these things.

Weddings, Deaths, Anniversaries, Birthdays she seems to remember them all.

I'll get a random email from her about some life event or other.

The only card I ever get from her is a Christmas card, and i do feel bad since I never reciprocate.

As for anniversaries, I rely on her to tell me when I got married so I get Mrs G some flowers, although I'm not sure Mrs G remembers either!