US Sanctions Chinese company for helping Russia's Wagner Group in Ukraine war.

Social Media

Under the sanctions, there can be no transfer, payment, or export of any property or interests in the United States to the targeted entities.

As Russia/China essentially is an axis entity committed to worldwide domination, this is welcome news. I should like to see sanctions extended to secondary entities supporting such companies as Spacety China. That means Chinese companies seeking to escape sanctions through setting up dummy firms in neighboring countries. Those firms and the countries supporting such activities need to be put under trade sanctions immediately. Time to take all these sort of things much more realistically, if we in the West hope to emerge from this as something more than broken puppets ourselves.

1 hour ago, John Drake said:

As Russia/China essentially is an axis entity committed to worldwide domination, this is welcome news. I should like to see sanctions extended to secondary entities supporting such companies as Spacety China. That means Chinese companies seeking to escape sanctions through setting up dummy firms in neighboring countries. Those firms and the countries supporting such activities need to be put under trade sanctions immediately. Time to take all these sort of things much more realistically, if we in the West hope to emerge from this as something more than broken puppets ourselves.

I'm sure you'll agree that it's about time an American President stood up to Russia and China!

36 minutes ago, placeholder said:

I'm sure you'll agree that it's about time an American President stood up to Russia and China!

I support any American leader doing so. Just as I supported Pelosi on this forum when she visited Taiwan.

18 hours ago, John Drake said:

I support any American leader doing so. Just as I supported Pelosi on this forum when she visited Taiwan.

You got me there.

And it makes ridiculous any claims that China somehow bought Joe Biden via Hunter Biden's business dealings with a Chinese company.