I miss massage in Thailand

Farang123

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/31/2023 at 3:03 PM, save the frogs said:

but there are some good independents ... but way more expensive than thailand. 

That is the exact reason people travel 10,000 miles for sex orgy. The Sex orgy is available in all countries but most ordinary natives are not able to afford them. They are priced out. 

Edited by Xanthe
  • Haha 1

Thai massage seems very hit and miss: usually a bit blah/boring, sometimes stupidly painful, only very occasionally pretty good.

Compared to pricey Japan, it's a C-. No double way is a 400 baht massage here at the quality of a licensed masseuse in the west.

Best to catch them in the morning when they still have some attention span and oomph in their hands. But it's dull, dreary work for them. They should let them watch tik tok cat videos while they do it.

It's cheap for the same reason the beer is: it's not that great.

It's for people who like cheap but not that great-stuff, like the sex trade here. Xanthe above me has it precisely right.

• 1 month later...
On 2/1/2023 at 4:03 AM, save the frogs said:

thai massage girls are far better value

Assuming you get a "girl", I went to a famous luxury Spa in CM and I got a 68 year old grandmother. When I protested and asked for another masseuse I got a 58 year old. Cost me 2500 Baht for 2 hours. The massage was good, not great, but it wasn't a "girl" and it was not great value.

Edited by Cameroni
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Cameroni said:

Assuming you get a "girl", I went to a famous luxury Spa in CM and I got a 68 year old grandmother. When I protested and asked for another masseuse I got a 58 year old. Cost me 2500 Baht for 2 hours. The massage was good, not great, but it wasn't a "girl" and it was not great value.

You went to this place to get sex/happy ending. "girls" can't give you a good massage it takes a long time to learn the profession you went to the wrong place. There are places where the girls have a number and they are mostly young, but can't give a proper massage.

11 hours ago, Cameroni said:

An outrageous price, I would not have one for free but the mrs pays about 250 baht for 2 hours in Bangkok

• Thumbs Up 1

On 3/29/2023 at 9:44 AM, proton said:

An outrageous price, I would not have one for free but the mrs pays about 250 baht for 2 hours in Bangkok

do i dare offer my exps and opinions here....but here goes...

yep 250 is my price--or hansum man price(backlash)....up north in CM.....not sure i want to give the name and see all you grumpy gus' there

i found a spot and im the only one there....its a 2nd shop of an original and the original is always packed with thais....(clue)

and they are all trained and could spot my previous car injuries in my neck.....they have a book of them and call them in and i found a

good one and got her name so i ask for her and they call her in.....she can do deep massage--old tiny woman with brick hands(exp'd)

if i wanted a happy id go to a happy shop but is just cheaper to do that myself and spent the 500 on a night out-sangsom set and dinner-less hassles-same result

but yep an exp'd trained massage is 250 and I tip her 50 which she seems grateful for as she tells me to ask for her each time....

the reception girl always says hello to me when i see her on my daily bike ride on my usual daily route..(waits for grumpy grandpa backlash)

I have been desperate lately so I go to the only Thai massage shop around my neck of the woods.

Lady is from Issan, mid 40's, and charges $80 an hour for a one hour Thai massage.

Tips are of course expected on top of that as this is America. I actually need massage from time to time for health reasons, so I'm willing to pay. She has signs out front explaining that she faces stigma as an Asian

woman in the massage industry and she will not provide sexual services. Why would she even bother when she is making such good money providing just massage. 

On 2/1/2023 at 4:44 AM, Farang123 said:

I spent most of my 30's in Chiang Mai but I am too young to just stay in Thailand for the rest of my life.

I'm doing fine here at 41, but YMMV ????