Nakon Panom Airport KOP to Mukdahan options

Tingnongnoi

23 minutes ago, MJCM said:

I can recall a member a couple of years ago used a taxi to get to the airport from the border. He made it just in time to catch his flight.

Maybe that is an idea if you’re pressed for time. 

hopefully shouldnt be, I get there Sunday so can take my time a little to get there, return flight is 8 pm so should be enough time I think

A few years ago I didn't find any public transportation options from the town to the airport. I believe Nok Air has a fly and ride service that just puts its passengers on a private van to a hotel so find out what time the van departs (check the Nok Air website) and see if it fits your times. If not, doubt there's a public transportation option. That airport is very much for locals with their own ride.

On 2/10/2023 at 3:53 PM, edwardandtubs said:

A few years ago I didn't find any public transportation options from the town to the airport. I believe Nok Air has a fly and ride service that just puts its passengers on a private van to a hotel so find out what time the van departs (check the Nok Air website) and see if it fits your times. If not, doubt there's a public transportation option. That airport is very much for locals with their own ride.

got of plane from BKK and there is a desk as you come out minibus that drops off at the Thai immigration at the bridge for 400 baht

• Like 1