Four Luxury Cars Seized

Four luxury cars seized

Police seized four luxury vehicles Monday from a department store carpark they said had been smuggled into the country by "the children of influential people, the rich, politicians and senior government officials".

Economic and Technological Crime Suppression Division commander Major General Wisut Wanitchabutr said one of the vehicles had been partly assembled here. The others were allegedly smuggled in fully assembled.

He did not identify the owners or their family relationships.

The four cars were seized at a carpark by a miniature race circuit near the Seacon Square shopping area in Bangkok's Suan Luang district.

(The Nation 3/6/2007}

post-16431-1183427060.gif

But who cares, unless things have spectacularly changed from when I looked at this, if you're not in the 'magic circle' there's no point in even thinking about bidding.

Regards

well for the moment,things in the Customs police are changing for the better.From what I understand,most things are going through as they should,with very little graft.Thank the new government for this....

But who cares, unless things have spectacularly changed from when I looked at this, if you're not in the 'magic circle' there's no point in even thinking about bidding.

Regards

well for the moment,things in the Customs police are changing for the better.From what I understand,most things are going through as they should,with very little graft.Thank the new government for this....

To be honest I was thinking more of the buyer's cartel as it was described to me, rather than on the otherside of the 'block'.

Regards

Regards

well, they will while this govt is around. Then it'll probably be back to square one. The thing about miltary junta's is everyone hates them, so they owe no-one any favours.