What Re The Pattaya Radio Stations

Gerry290

You could try my station if you want.....PCN FM 105......no DJ's but all international classic hits and the best of todays music......otherwise there is 103FM Pattaya Bay Radio, a mix of Thai and foreign DJ's or 89.5fm Pattaya.Com Radio or Quality FM 106.6 every other song is an international song......Thai DJ's only.

I really like PCN FM105 and listen to it most of the time I am in the car driving around Pattaya but for a really good laugh you have to listen to DJ C on Pattaya Bay radio 103FM he is on every morning (Mon-Fri) 8 to 10am :o .

I tried to go to the Pattaya Bay radio website but could not get to it so gave up.

Great! thanks I will google them and see!

I do not have a traditional radio of the " Wireless " as my grandfather in Ireland lord have mercy on this soul! called in! LOL!! :-) i suppose thats not as bad as his Father who in the 1920s when the someone in the rural Irish farming comunit got a radio, thought there was an English Man in the big box radio. Apparently he used to say..."someone tell that English man to come out of that box, and get out of me house!!" must have though it was the Black & Tans coming! LOL! ;-)

I wanted to see could I pick them up live, the Pattaya Radio stations and list over the web when I am doing my work.

Thanks

Gerry

<snip - sneaky plug deleted. Please contact sales(at)thaivisa.com for advertising rates>

Edited by Jai Dee
URL and email address deleted - please see the Forum Rules

106.6 is quite interesting. As Howard says, they alternate between Thai songs and western songs, one by one. When they are actually playing music it is quite a novel mix. The trouble is that they have periods - mainly in the afternoons - when the Thai DJ's love the sounds of their own voices and gas away for bloody hours with little or no music. And If I hear that f..cking farang advertise Pattaya Park one more time in his high pitched Yankee accent I swear I'll throw my WIRELESS at the wall!! :D

105 FM is pretty good Howard. Well done :o

And don't even think about hiring folksy, corny, amateur DJ's. It's great just the way it is, please don't spoil it. :D

105 FM is pretty good Howard. Well done :o

And don't even think about hiring folksy, corny, amateur DJ's. It's great just the way it is, please don't spoil it. :D

I won't....promise!!!!! Just incase I decide to do a live show on the station in the future...do I count as a folksy, corny, amateur DJ??

I won't....promise!!!!! Just incase I decide to do a live show on the station in the future...do I count as a folksy, corny, amateur DJ??

:o No

As long as you stop saying your only moments away from another great song.

I know I'm listening to a bloody radio aint I!

so there is hardly a heavy metal (now I mean 80s metal with like Tommy Vance famous Friday Rock Show in BBC) or any real 70s rock shows?? on any of these pattaya stations??????????

You could try 103fm, that does have some themed shows.

so there is hardly a heavy metal (now I mean 80s metal with like Tommy Vance famous Friday Rock Show in BBC) or any real 70s rock shows?? on any of these pattaya stations??????????

You could try 103fm, that does have some themed shows.

Haven't listened for a while, but all I heard was club/techno/garage type music (can't really tell the difference :o ). Didn't notice any heavy metal or 70's rock. But who knows?

Has anyone noticed that the Thai girls are very much into "Heavy Metal".

Unfortunately it's mostly into the yellow/orange color kind.

Sorry Guys, had to have this one.

Cheers

Onzestan

gerry did you try a sneeky plug!!!!!!!!!! bad boy!

see ya later mate.

but for a really good laugh you have to listen to DJ C on Pattaya Bay radio 103FM he is on every morning (Mon-Fri) 8 to 10am :o .

That mans voice infuriates me!!! He sounds like a young boy, but when you meet him, he ain't so young :D