Young Thai Man’s Toilet-Pinning App Goes Viral

webfact

4 hours ago, dinsdale said:

It's a good idea. I wonder if you can filter out disgusting (unclean) squat toilets. Needing a pee for me can be a problem sometimes and the lack of toilets on the BTS etc systems is problematic. 

I remember once being taken to an outdoor restaurant once by Thai friends.

During the evening i needed a pee, walked into the one and only outdoor shared toilet to be faced with a squat basin, and a bucket in the corner filled with soiled paper...

I backed out without turning around and held on.

• Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, Gsxrnz said:

There's an old saying, oft repeated by my Dad as he got older. "Son, when you're my age, never trust a fart or go past a public toilet".

Thailand presents some difficulties. Holding back those frequent un-trustable farts while mincing your way in the general direction of a public building that you pray has a public toilet is a harrowing experience. 

Go and see a doctor if untrustable farts are a thing.  Maybe mince quickly if that is how you need to walk because if you are experiencing this frequently there must be something wrong with you!! 

18 minutes ago, Freddy42OZ said:

Go and see a doctor if untrustable farts are a thing.  Maybe mince quickly if that is how you need to walk because if you are experiencing this frequently there must be something wrong with you!! 

DUH!!!!!!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, hotchilli said:

As I age I wonder if the toilets are close enough together to go out at all?

I guess one could always be fitted with the fashionable idea of [old guys] adult diapers. 

Done amazing things with the unnoticeable designs now. 

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, webfact said:

Mr. Settasit Settagaroon wrote about two emergencies

Look for a different place to eat. ????

All kidding aside, probably one of the more useful apps. 

9 hours ago, Peterphuket said:

That's true, but in LOS you'll never have to search long for a public toilet, unlike abroad.

Outside of the malls one might be caught short...and a lot of those places keep the doors locked until 11am.