Best way to send money out of Thailand

I've been sending money from the UK to Thailand for years (currently with Xe.com) but now I need to send funds the other way. My money is in a Krungthai account that I use for my visa but the 400,000 THB would be more use in the UK right now. Xe don't operate from Thailand so I can't use them so I'm wondering if anyone has any idea of the best way to do this. It may even require moving the money into a different Thai bank.

Thanks for any help.

7 minutes ago, Sigma6 said:

I've heard good things about deemoney - its an website/app that works for outbound transfers.

It is a partner bank for Wise, so actually, no money moves from country to country.

All smoke & mirrors, but it works.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, kimamey said:

My money is in a Krungthai account

Good evening, 

Send money out of Thailand to Australia twice last year using Krungthai App as a KTB Foreign Remittance, using the bank account to bank account option. 

Money supposedly takes few days but both times it look less than 11 minutes to arrive at my Australian bsnk account. Make sure you let the other side pay for the fees as it works out cheaper than what ktb charges. 

Very straightforward process. If you want to have a read please see link below ✌️

• Thanks 1

When i left Thailand in last September 2022 i transfered my 800k emmigration ransome???? + some more by Kasikorn K+ mobile app out of my condo seat in different parts to my different Home country banks in hours time each .

easy peasy ????

20 hours ago, stoner said:

sent money the other day from scb to rbc in canada no problems. just go into the bank. 

you have work permit? 

also how close to midmarket was the exchange rate and what was the transfer fee?

was the exchange done thai side or canadian side?

finally did rbc sting you to receive the money?

11 minutes ago, n00dle said:

you have work permit? 

also how close to midmarket was the exchange rate and what was the transfer fee?

was the exchange done thai side or canadian side?

finally did rbc sting you to receive the money?

marriage visa and i own a company here. transfer fee from scb was 1350b. on doc from scb it says fx rate is 25.51625

sent 200k baht home and received - 7838.15cad. which matches the exchange rate.

just saw rbc hit me with a 15cad fee. 

Edited by stoner

2 minutes ago, stoner said:

marriage visa and i own a company here. transfer fee from scb was 1350b. on doc from scb it says fx rate is 25.51625

sent 200k baht home and received - 7838.15cad. which matches the exchange rate. so looks like i didn't get hit with any charges from rbc. 

thats not that bad at all,