Accounting error frees $3 billion for Ukraine weapons assistance

Social Media

22 hours ago, Mickeymaus said:

The US is struggling to pay off its debt...

Freedom is NEVER free.

And what price do you put on freedom?

There is ALWAYS a price to freedom whether in cash or in lives.

Edited by billd766
added extra text
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, billd766 said:

Freedom is NEVER free.

And what price do you put on freedom?

There is ALWAYS a price to freedom whether in cash or in lives.

I see two things. The poor Ukrainians and the corruption in this country. Many people profit financially from this war - in the Ukraine and in the so called Western countries. The longer it lasts the better for them. Also Selensky should explain where his wealth comes from. And he does not want to end it. He wants to have more a more money. More and more weapons. Nobody checks where this money really ends. 

17 hours ago, Mickeymaus said:

I see two things. The poor Ukrainians and the corruption in this country. Many people profit financially from this war - in the Ukraine and in the so called Western countries. The longer it lasts the better for them. Also Selensky should explain where his wealth comes from. And he does not want to end it. He wants to have more a more money. More and more weapons. Nobody checks where this money really ends. 

I would suggest that most of the western world sees Zelensky as one of the few modern day heroes.

Putin asset Trump and his supporters who would throw Zelensky and Ukraine under a bus, feel that by demonising Zelensky, Trump will be become that hero.

But criminal defendant and proven sexual predator Trump, lacks any of Zelensky's courage, outstanding achievements, or noble qualities, and will eventually pale into insignificance.

• Like 1