Pre-paid Travel cards in Thailand To Use in USA?

RxDan

is there a way to buy a pre-paid sim card without using ID/Passport, visited 7 Eleven and they asked for Passport, I want to "hide" it from wife thus would prefer incognito, thanks

51 minutes ago, Mavideol said:

is there a way to buy a pre-paid sim card without using ID/Passport, visited 7 Eleven and they asked for Passport, I want to "hide" it from wife thus would prefer incognito, thanks

Just use your other passport, the one with the other name.

13 hours ago, Mavideol said:

Theoretically speaking, if there was a bar nearby - with theoretical bar girls in said theoretical bar - one could theoretically pay one of them a couple of hundred baht to go buy the SIM card for you.  

• Thanks 1

On 6/16/2023 at 6:53 PM, RxDan said:

Can anyone give a recommendation of a prepaid travel card purchased in Thailand that works well in the USA?

If you have an iPhone or other phone capable of Wi-Fi calling, then you just need to get a prepaid sim when you arrive in the USA and then you’ll be able to make and receive calls on your Thai sim via Wi-Fi calling on the US sim cellular network and on Wi-Fi. Method works anywhere in the world 

Edited by novacova