Getting my undersink water purifyer updated and working

elena edwards

A good while ago I had an under sink water purifier installed by a guy who visited regularly to check all is well. The guy disappeared over a year or so ago -  now I need to get the set-up made operative again but haven't yet found a replacement for his services. I live in Sannameng Sansai and would be very grateful for a replacement contact number and details . Right now, my small, narrow kitchen's stuffed with small plastic bottles - not exactly environmentally great!

19 hours ago, worgeordie said:

I would just do it myself , or get the wife to do it....it's not rocket science

regards worgeordie 

Exactly, it’s a simple task. Get a kid to do it if you are too busy and unable to fit in your schedule 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, 0james0 said:

Get a kid to do it if you are too busy and unable to fit in your schedule 

Can't think of any kids around that I would give the job to.  Unless you have done it a few times you do not know how easy it is to end up with leaks, lost o-rings, cracked plastic fittings....

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Bill97 said:

And getting down onto the floor and contorting yourself under the sink and in that awkward position finding strength to remove the three tanks….

Not fun for most over 65.  Sore for 4 days after.

Indeed...it is a bit of a struggle!

• Thumbs Up 1

21 hours ago, Dante99 said:

Can't think of any kids around that I would give the job to.  Unless you have done it a few times you do not know how easy it is to end up with leaks, lost o-rings, cracked plastic fittings....

It is a simple mindless task

• Sad 1

18 hours ago, Bill97 said:

And getting down onto the floor and contorting yourself under the sink and in that awkward position finding strength to remove the three tanks….

Not fun for most over 65.  Sore for 4 days after.

Must be out of shape. I’m a crusty old geezer and have no problem doing these kinds of tasks. Maybe getting out more and moving around more would help keeping the body limber 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/29/2023 at 10:15 AM, Dante99 said:

Some here just like to remind the rest of us of their superiority. We should be grateful. Shouldn't we?

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1