Makita Tools

islandguy

Thinking of buying one of Makita’s new battery operated reciprocating saws but most stores don’t have a display model. Any suggestions on a place  with all their tools? Their service center? Also, anyone prefer some different comparable brand? Thanks

yes ,   the Makita battery chainsaw had performed well recently on a couple of jobs ....  that of a German operator from memory.  

Your choice of tool will work well and last a long time. 

sorry I don't know of any sales locations,   what about Thaiwatsadu ... do they sell Makita tools,  you could try them.

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, TooPoopedToPop said:

I've always loved the power and design of the Makita portable power tools I've bought here over the years.

Be aware that prices vary and it certainly pays to shop around using Lazada or Shopee as a base price.

The cheapest place I've found is located on Maneenoparat just before the Sripoom Corner and past the Army/Navy type stores facing the moat.

Good luck finding what you want.

Thanks. Is that Nana Machine Parts?

Global's selection of Makita is very limited.  Best to first check Lazada or Shopee.  Nana Screw (3 locations on or very near the north-eastern end of the moat in Chiang Mai) has a very good selection.  They also do mail order from their website.

Edited by Rotweiler

2 hours ago, impulse said:

I was very happy with several Maktec tools.  Makita's lower end brand.  Much cheaper on average than Makita Brand, and generally easier to find locally and online.

I have found Maktec very robust, i have an angle grinder and it has done a lot of hard work, still never had to put the spare brushes in that were supplied, or their hammer drill. Now 5yrs old.

• Thumbs Up 1