Hemp oil for medicinal purposes

I just watched this video about the medicinal benefits of hemp oil for such things as skin cancer (which I have). 

https://www.bitchute.com/video/6FnkaUmeDl2j/

Does anybody here have any experience with the use of hemp oil? Is hemp oil the same as hemp seed oil? Or does hemp oil come from a different part of the plant? And most importantly, where can I buy hemp oil in Bangkok? Thanks.

5 hours ago, ArnattKlinsong said:

My assumption, Hemp oil usually means oil extract from Hemp Buds, full spectrum. It is CBD dominant. It also has small amount of THC, but very low. The exact ratios depends on the strain.

Hemp Seeds Oil is the oil extracted from Hemp seeds in whole, full spectrum.

Hemp is just an other name for Cannabis, I would not make the distinction. One is high on CBD, the other on THC.

CBD oil is the CBD extracts from buds or seeds, not full spectrum. Usually no THC at all or very little. Depends on the machine used.

Cannabis oil, made from buds, full spectrum, THC dominant. 

Thai traditional medicine always recommend full spectrum, because there are so many other components in the flower that we just don't know or fully explained, but natural. What I made and used at home are Cannabis Oil. Perfectly legal to make and use personally, but illegal to sell. 

You can also get them from Thai traditional medicine clinic at the main provincial hospital. The modern doctor won't give it to you, too many red tape and paper work, but the traditional one will.

Very useful. Thanks very much!

On 8/27/2023 at 1:12 PM, BangkokHank said:

I just watched this video about the medicinal benefits of hemp oil for such things as skin cancer (which I have). 

https://www.bitchute.com/video/6FnkaUmeDl2j/

Does anybody here have any experience with the use of hemp oil? Is hemp oil the same as hemp seed oil? Or does hemp oil come from a different part of the plant? And most importantly, where can I buy hemp oil in Bangkok? Thanks.

That video is about Rick Simpson Oil, a high THC (about 80% THC) cannabis oil.  It might be available in Thailand but it is illegal despite Thailand's marijuana legalization.  Theoretically you could make it yourself using legally purchased weed but the process of brewing in your kitchen is rather dangerous.

Edited by suzannegoh
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, suzannegoh said:

That video is about Rick Simpson Oil, a high THC (about 80% THC) cannabis oil.  It might be available in Thailand but it is illegal despite Thailand's marijuana legalization.  Theoretically you could make it yourself using legally purchased weed but the process of brewing in your kitchen is rather dangerous.

I guess the Thai authorities don't want people curing themselves of diseases any more than Western authorities want us to.

• Thumbs Up 1