Kindest locals in Chiang Mai?

DfD057

I bike the old city daily and ride the same route so i see the same thais daily--so much that its become a game of sorts..as i have my bike bell and horn as i get the massage girls giving me the horn hand thing(or maybe stg else!) and has become somewhat of pavlovs dog when they hear the bell as i try to see who will respond......also i go to same fruit lady--vendors on my way home so they all wave and sometimes give me free fruit or spot me change if im short...

get out of the city aka tourist areas and it get even better.......protip start with a smile....

I got no beef with Britman.....hes just a straight shooter....beats the daily lies the thais tell me

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, nztrev said:

As the saying goes, 'head north young man' into land of Lana, where you get chased down the street because you didnt wait to collect 4 baht change.

happened yest at 7-11 in city and i left my keys the other week.....they hunted me down!

but alas i do it too.......nothing sucks more than losing stg,,,, random acts of kindness!

think of a world if everyone acted this way!!!

• Like 2

On 9/16/2023 at 8:52 PM, josephbloggs said:

Nice video. This site is full of so much negativity that it is really lovely to see people so excited about experiencing Thailand as it is a wonderful country filled with wonderful people. So yes, I enjoyed it, and thanks for posting.

If you do want feedback I would say the constant jump cuts are really annoying and the video would be a lot better without them. Just my 2p, take it (or leave it) for what it's worth.

Thank you so much for your constructive feedback. The jump cuts are something that we are working on. The reason we do them a lot is to keep the video not too long and to make it pacy so that people don't get bored but I also know that some people don't like them and it's something I need to work in order to get the balance right. 

We'd love for you to subscribe to our channel and let us know if you see an improvement in any future videos. We are always grateful to anyone who takes the time to give us feedback ????

On 9/17/2023 at 2:21 AM, mania said:

Nice! Much better than your first effort. You did well showing more of what your seeing.

Thanks ????

Thanks so much for the feedback, I'm glad that you saw an improvement. Our next Thailand video is out on our channel now if you wanted to take a look. Thank you again ????

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/22/2023 at 5:35 PM, DfD057 said:

Thanks so much for the feedback, I'm glad that you saw an improvement. Our next Thailand video is out on our channel now if you wanted to take a look. Thank you again ????

I have not seen all the recent ones but the Bangkok exceeded one is very nice ???? Your gaining a lot of experience in your video skills! One suggestion though is when videoing close ups like facing yourself or others like @8:40 in Bangkok video.....switch to a wider aspect ratio. It will open up the view.  If using a go pro just tap the frame icon ,,,,,if using a phone depends on model but basically just zoom out a bit ????  PS: At the end of the day....That was a good walk! Good for you not paying that crazy tuk tuk price! ????

Edited by mania
  • Love It 1