Scooters For Hire in CM ?

jonwilly

YES!!!! i saw these too few days ago and even seen ppl riding them in city as they look stupid with the helmet cord attached to them and bike...anyhoo they are whisper quiet--electric

saw one on the canal on my way home...wondered why it was left there.....Im just waiting for the mbike shop owners to plan to get rid of these....also what about an accident as you cant even hear them coming...now just add some chinese drivers and u have a perfect storm....

cool idea tho.....they go pretty fast.....ALSO seen the LOMO tuk tuks?    same color and seems that you pin your location and they come get you..also look electric

no need for deposits and scammy rental shops..wonder about the license thing tho.......

the thais are gonna like these helpful products at all.....aka taking money from their pockets....

mbike and tuk tuk drivers call a meeting to sabotage a good idea ie thai transport mafia

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, jonwilly said:

The two locations where these scooters were located, now have no scooters located there and I have not seen any on the roads in last two days.

john

I located those locations located around CM but other locations were located containing located scooters missing from the other locations previously located in respective locations.

• Confused 1

this isnt surprising seeing how mafia is reacting to grab taxis etc,,,but was cool idea was even thinkning of using one to go to airport next week and just leave it there...also see less and less of those e-scooters as well the stand up ones......skateboard style

wonder about the LOMO tuk tuks as well.....as they seem to run by app and gps pick up