Any Uk Pattaya Direct Flights From Uk?

whitethai

you could try transaero,but it wouldnt be direct,it would still require a change .(thats if its possible).

as far as i know ,no direct uk-utapao flights .could you imagine it,300 odd sex tourists all straining at the crotch :o

you could try transaero,but it wouldnt be direct,it would still require a change .(thats if its possible).

as far as i know ,no direct uk-utapao flights .could you imagine it,300 odd sex tourists all straining at the crotch :o

What an image ;-)

Anyway is it not quicker to fly to the new BKK airport and get a taxi now - its about the same price in a taxi.

Are there any UK Pattaya direct flights from UK?

Thanks

How are you at free-fall?

Some HALO flights are permitted from 0900hrs to 1330hrs, but you have to make arrangements for packing your own 'chute.

Unfortunately regular passenger flights usually fly over the Gulf of Thailand, rather than the Eastern Seabord, so a quick release pack is essential if you don't want to drown.

Alternatively - fly into the beautiful airport I helped to create, namely Suvarnabhumi. (Golden Land for the ignerunt among us)

Nope, no direct flights, but probably your best bet, in the high season, would be London/Seoul/U-tapao, all on Korean Airlines, (flights to U-tapao only in the high season). If you really want to fly into U-tapao that bad, and are willing to make TWO connections, you have more choices:

London/Dusseldorf

Dusseldorf/Phuket on LTU

Phuket/Utapao on Bangkok Airways

There might be a flight on Finnair from Helsinki to Utapao, might also be seasonal, might not be a regular flight, maybe charter... but they go.

Also, a bit longer: London/Los Angeles

Los Angeles/Seoul

Seoul/Utapao

Oh, just thought of another one:

London/Singapore

Singapore/Samui on bangkok airways

samui/Utapao on bangkok airways

Yes I think only an hour drive to Pattaya from Bangkok airport?

How much should toll roads charge be and taxi?

1400 BAHT

It's almost 2 hours from BKK ( Suvarnabhumi ) to Pattaya . The taxi fair is 1400 including tolls on the way out and 800 baht plus tolls on the way back to BKK. Or to put it another 2200 round trip.

1400 BAHT

It's almost 2 hours from BKK ( Suvarnabhumi ) to Pattaya . The taxi fair is 1400 including tolls on the way out and 800 baht plus tolls on the way back to BKK. Or to put it another 2200 round trip.

your being robbed hang out for 1200 and they pay the tolls

1400 BAHT

Agreed. And certainly not two hours unless your driver wants to take a leak at the service station on the way. My last trip in (about six weeks ago) landed at eight in the morning - exactly. Went through immigration and visited toilet on way out. Cashed some money. Caught taxi fairly quickly, was back home in South Pattaya before ten.

1900 baht UK£20 that cheap do a two hour her eand pay £UK 100 at least 1200 baht it is then and taxi pays tolls

1400 BAHT

Agreed. And certainly not two hours unless your driver wants to take a leak at the service station on the way. My last trip in (about six weeks ago) landed at eight in the morning - exactly. Went through immigration and visited toilet on way out. Cashed some money. Caught taxi fairly quickly, was back home in South Pattaya before ten.

There ARE direct flights from the Uk to BKK-Thai and Eva Airlines offer them -they mostly leave from Heathrow NOT Gatwick ( about 11:50 min flight time ) and they tend to be about 100-150 pounds dearer to purchase than i.e an Emirates flight making connection in Dubai .

Hope this helps

There ARE direct flights from the Uk to BKK-Thai and Eva Airlines offer them -they mostly leave from Heathrow NOT Gatwick ( about 11:50 min flight time ) and they tend to be about 100-150 pounds dearer to purchase than i.e an Emirates flight making connection in Dubai .

Hope this helps

He is asking to Pattaya ie U-Tapeo

Of course there are direct flights to Thailand from the UK and as you say Thai, EVA but also Qantas and BA.

Garuda used to before but that was my worst ever - the 6 hour delay on the tarmac at Gatwick!

Right, right .

6 hour delay in Gatwick ,thats gotta hurt :o

They did not let us off the plane for about 4 hours either - people were not very happy to say the least.

Quite a few missed onward flights as we arrived 8 at night instead of early afternoon.

It did mean I got two classic moments later with an Irish lad I met on the flight - lovely bloke.

As I met him outside McDonalds on Sukhumvit I asked him why he had a coat with him, he replied, "I thought it might get a bit nippy later on"

Then on the tour of bar's he said, "You do not get bar's like this in County Cork"

He was going off to work in Oz for a while and I lost touch but he was a very nice bloke if a little naive about Thailand but we were all newbies once.

pattaya has an airport,i flew from pattaya to sumui.also there is an old usaf air strip where believe it or not russian passenger aircraft land,it has immigration and customs.it is about 25k from pattaya.i think they fly direct from one of the"stans"so i should say they are old russian aircraft.my friend who has seen it,and knows about stuff tells me they are converted illushyn(sic)transport aircraft which if not the largest plane in the world are one of the largest.

so your plan is fly direct from heathrow to moscow change for say tashkent(uzbekistan)change again for another "stan"fly DIRECT to pattaya then take a taxi,if you can find one and you are there.

FLY DIRECT WITH B.A. OR QUANTAS.

pattaya has an airport,i flew from pattaya to sumui.also there is an old usaf air strip where believe it or not russian passenger aircraft land,it has immigration and customs.it is about 25k from pattaya.i think they fly direct from one of the"stans"so i should say they are old russian aircraft.my friend who has seen it,and knows about stuff tells me they are converted illushyn(sic)transport aircraft which if not the largest plane in the world are one of the largest.

so your plan is fly direct from heathrow to moscow change for say tashkent(uzbekistan)change again for another "stan"fly DIRECT to pattaya then take a taxi,if you can find one and you are there.

FLY DIRECT WITH B.A. OR QUANTAS.

You are talking about U-Tapao - yes there are regular civil flights from here. But this is not "Pattaya Airport" this could be called 'Eastern Seaboard Airport'

Having been "robbed" a number of times at the fixed 1400 (including tolls) taxi fare from Airport to Pattaya, could you please explain how you get a 1200 fare. Also, what tip do you leave the driver?