Looking To Buy An English Language School In The Bangkok Area

bapak

In the belief that one never knows where good information comes from unless you ask... so I am asking the teachers...

Looking to buy an English Language School in the Bangkok area ... the $$$ are available for the right place...

All information in strict confidence.

Email me at: [email protected]

BANGKOK

The owner of this Bangkok Language School is relocating overseas for study purposes, and must therefore listen to offers. Established five years ago in the Bangkapi region of the city, the school contains assets valued at 5,000,000 baht, and earns around 600,000 baht per annum in net profits form receipts of approximately 4,800,000 baht. All relevant licenses are in place, and the school is manned by 13 full time teaching staff earning a total wage bill of 250,000 baht per month. The other major overhead is rent, which is payable at a rate of 65,000 baht per month. The school is part of a well known franchise chain, and therefore has a regular stream of students that sign up for courses due to the renown of the company. (BKK12941)

Total Investment To Own: 6 million baht.

email: [email protected]

voice: 66-2-642-0213

web: http://www.sunbeltasiagroup.com

10% commission to tayto

Edited by tayto

:o That appears to be a very bad investment indeed unless I'm missing something. This business is valued higher than it's annual turnover and will take ten years to recoup the investment at current profits. If one said that the assets (which are now second hand) are worth about 2 million I would say 4 million or slightly under would be a fair price. Edited by Alboy301