Celta In Bkk

I was going to do my CELTA in London but got offered a well paid consultancy which will last till September. After a holiday I will be arriving in Bkk in October and would like to do a CELTA course.

Can anyone recommend a good school that will offer good teaching practice.

I need a school which is close to the BTS and preferably on the same line as Ekkamai, where I will get on.

I have heard of schools that guarantee jobs and others that offer 50% of your fees back if you work for them. But, ultimately, I want the best training.

Thank you

I completed a CELTA with International House, dubbed as one of the best CELTA facilitators around.

I took mine in Chiang Mai (was actually in Hang Dong in a really beautiful live-in complex, which made life so much easier. Even had a BBQ party where we had a boat race) last October, and have no real complaints. Found it quite hard going to be honest because my grammar is appauling. But all in all, very supportive, tutors good, and my hard work paid off (although I havent done any teaching post CELTA, I still feel glad i did the course and its a useful certificate to have.) I regularly receive an email from them with job openings and they are available for any ongoing questions and support. Tutors even passed on their email saying we could contact them in the future if we so wish.

They have centres in Bangkok, Chiang Mai, and Phuket. There website is: http://www.ihbangkok.com/

I would definitely recommend ECC, Siam Square. A few minutes walk to Siam Square BTS, excellent tutors (although I believe they're not always the same for each course) and made lots of great friends. The course is tough - don't let anyone let you think otherwise, but worth all the effort.