Nikki Haley was in charge of defending the US Capitol

No I don't care what Trump's done.... Selective justice is injustice. Biden's a senile old fool who should be in a nursing home.... He has politicised the country in a way never before seen, including the FBI, CIA, and DOJ.

Frankly if Hitler were standing against the evil Biden, I've vote for the lesser of two evils and vote for Hitler, hoping he'd be better this time.

To be honest, I'm sick of old men in politics and would suggest that one should have to be under 70 on the Election Day to run in it.....not that Biden's able to run, of course, he'd probably fall over, and he certainly won't debate anyone.

If someone conservative and not into pandering to gays and trannies and who believes your true gender is the same sex you were born with, I'd vote for them provided that they were not a warmonger. Trump's only real appeal for me is his stance on wars. He tells too many lies, as well. But Biden and his ilk are addicted to war, never-ending war, and it is vile and evil and America has become a force for evil because of its constant warmongering. No excuses here, they make war because it is profitable, and they are hypocrites because they pretend they are for peace while they fund eternal wars and proxy wars.

The other truly great thing about Trump is that he will stop sending money to that vile regime in Ukraine, although he will keep sending money to Israel the other cancer on the face of the earth, although I suspect that Trump's zionism might be fading now he doesn't have to impress Ivanka with his zionism, and she looks like she is ditching her zionist and becoming Christian again.

But if the Dems would put up an anti-tranny, anti DEI, anti-reparations candidate who would really stop starting wars and stop supporting Israel, I would vote for them over Trump. I am looking for a candidate to Make America Great Again which means a commitment to morals, decency and integrity. Sadly Trump looks like the nearest candidate at the moment.

Edited by stats
unsourced / unsubstantiated claims removed
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

22 minutes ago, retarius said:

No I don't care what Trump's done... Selective justice is injustice. Biden's a senile old fool who should be in a nursing home... He has politicised the country in a way never before seen, including the FBI, CIA, and DOJ.

Frankly if Hitler were standing against the evil Biden, I've vote for the lesser of two evils and vote for Hitler, hoping he'd be better this time.

To be honest, I'm sick of old men in politics and would suggest that one should have to be under 70 on the Election Day to run in it.....not that Biden's able to run, of course, he'd probably fall over, and he certainly won't debate anyone.

If someone conservative and not into pandering to gays and trannies and who believes your true gender is the same sex you were born with, I'd vote for them provided that they were not a warmonger. Trump's only real appeal for me is his stance on wars. He tells too many lies, as well. But Biden and his ilk are addicted to war, never-ending war, and it is vile and evil and America has become a force for evil because of its constant warmongering. No excuses here, they make war because it is profitable, and they are hypocrites because they pretend they are for peace while they fund eternal wars and proxy wars. The other truly great thing about Trump is that he will stop sending money to that vile regime in Ukraine, although he will keep sending money to Israel the other cancer on the face of the earth, although I suspect that Trump's zionism might be fading now he doesn't have to impress Ivanka with his zionism, and she looks like she is ditching her zionist and becoming Christian again.

But if the Dems would put up an anti-tranny, anti DEI, anti-reparations candidate who would really stop starting wars and stop supporting Israel, I would vote for them over Trump. I am looking for a candidate to Make America Great Again which means a commitment to morals, decency and integrity. Sadly Trump looks like the nearest candidate at the moment.

If only the FBI (or anybody else) could put their finger on a scintilla of evidence. Yeah, I know ... deep state ... problem with that theory is that nobody on the inside ever blows the whistle.

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, retarius said:

No I don't care what Trump's done.... Selective justice is injustice. Biden's a senile old fool who should be in a nursing home.... He has politicised the country in a way never before seen, including the FBI, CIA, and DOJ.

If someone conservative and not into pandering to gays and trannies and who believes your true gender is the same sex you were born with, I'd vote for them provided that they were not a warmonger. Trump's only real appeal for me is his stance on wars. He tells too many lies, as well. But Biden and his ilk are addicted to war, never-ending war, and it is vile and evil and America has become a force for evil because of its constant warmongering. No excuses here, they make war because it is profitable, and they are hypocrites because they pretend they are for peace while they fund eternal wars and proxy wars.

The other truly great thing about Trump is that he will stop sending money to that vile regime in Ukraine, although he will keep sending money to Israel the other cancer on the face of the earth, although I suspect that Trump's zionism might be fading now he doesn't have to impress Ivanka with his zionism, and she looks like she is ditching her zionist and becoming Christian again.

What a despicable  post " Frankly if Hitler were standing against the evil Biden, I've vote for the lesser of two evils and vote for Hitler, hoping he'd be better this time."    A commitment to moral and decency ?   integrity ?  You're sick get help  .

• Love It 1

3 hours ago, retarius said:

Archie Bunker? I missed you. 555

Edited by Trippy
  • Like 1

and

If someone conservative and not into pandering to gays and trannies and who believes your true gender is the same sex you were born with, I'd vote for them provided that they were not a warmonger.

Being a glass half full kind of guy, I’d like to believe this was the dumbest thing you’ve ever come up with.

• Love It 2

• 2 weeks later...

This is a political topic, which is not allowed in this forum per its local forum rules. Therefore, this topic is CLOSED. //

US & Canada Topics and Events

For topics and events related to the US and Canada. Political news topics are not permitted.