Mini PC Bangkok availability?

ricklev

I bought this on Amazon USA recently to replace an aging PC.  Amazingly good and surprisingly cheap;  with free shipping and online coupon it was $166 or about 6000 baht total.  It comes with legit Windows 11 Pro installed and no bloatware.  

https://www.amazon.com/TRIGKEY-Generation-Processors-Mini-PC/dp/B0C2STZ2M5?th=1

My question is if there is anywhere in Bangkok I can go buy another or a comparable mini at a similar price?  Everything seems older with lower specs and/or more expensive on Lazada.  

Mini PCs!  Who knew?

Edited by ricklev

Maybe your better buying from Aliexpress , more variety , mine always

come through without any taxes , I have several brands , Beelink is a good

one. 

regards Worgeordie

• Like 1

I bought a BMax B4 on Lazada around 4 months ago. Original Windows 11 pro, 6600 baht. I've had no issues with it.

I spent time wandering around Zeer Rangsit, IT mall, but couldn't find anyone selling mini PC's.

Edited by jaiyenyen
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, tgw said:

Re your link  - Yes JIB have them but

Memory =  • Not Included

Storage  =  • Not Included

OS =  • Not Included

so add these on = expensive on JIB = around 20.000+  baht

The Lazada link - Bmax B6 looks a great deal all included + already in Thailand for 7,800 baht with Free delivery

I was already looking at the ' Bmax Official Store'  

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ignis said:

Memory =  • Not Included

OS =  • Not Included

The Lazada link - Bmax B6 looks a great deal all included + already in Thailand for 7,800 baht with Free delivery

Yes, that looks good!  About 1800 baht more than the one I bought on Amazon but a one year Thai warranty is nice.  I'm not sure how well the I3 processor compares to the N95 but it probably doesn't matter for my purposes.  And Beelink is reputable.  

2 hours ago, ricklev said:

I bought this on Amazon USA recently to replace an aging PC.  Amazingly good and surprisingly cheap;  with free shipping and online coupon it was $166 or about 6000 baht total.  It comes with legit Windows 11 Pro installed and no bloatware.  

https://www.amazon.com/TRIGKEY-Generation-Processors-Mini-PC/dp/B0C2STZ2M5?th=1

In the description is written "Support Mini Computer WOS Pro". I am pretty sure that is not the same as Windows 11 Pro. And that likely means that at least some applications, maybe many, won't work on that system. Maybe this is no problem for you, but you should be aware of that fact.

I buy PC (parts) including Intel NUC here:

เดสก์ท็อป / ออลอินวัน / มินิพีซี (DESKTOP / ALL IN ONE / MINI PC) (jib.co.th)

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

In the description is written "Support Mini Computer WOS Pro". I am pretty sure that is not the same as Windows 11 Pro. And that likely means that at least some applications, maybe many, won't work on that system. Maybe this is no problem for you, but you should be aware of that fact.

I buy PC (parts) including Intel NUC here:

เดสก์ท็อป / ออลอินวัน / มินิพีซี (DESKTOP / ALL IN ONE / MINI PC) (jib.co.th)

It is definitely Windows 11 Pro. I don't know why they write it that way. 

3 hours ago, ricklev said:

My question is if there is anywhere in Bangkok I can go buy another or a comparable mini at a similar price? 

Bought almost identical myself about a year ago on Shopee for similar price. Took about 8 days to arrive from China. Been working fine ever since.

4 hours ago, flyingtlger said:

Stick with Amazon.

i would not trust Lazada....

In the past year, I bought 2 Win-11 mini-PC's from Lazada.  I use both as TV streamers and internet/YT browsing, using the large screen TV as a monitor...easier on my old eyes.  I bought them because the mini-PCs I was using before could not play 4K streaming.

One is a Chinese "GenMachine" w/ Ryzen 5600H CPU, 16gb ram, 512 SSD.  About B6200.  I've used it about 9 months now with no issues, streams 4K content very well, never overheats even in hot weather.   (Listing for same on NewEgg https://www.newegg.com/genmachine-5600h-ren3000/p/2SW-0090-00025

The 2nd Mini-PC for my bedroom TV was a much less expensive "Peladn" Chinese brand: Intel N-100 CPU, 8gb ram, 256SSD. B3600.  Though essentially a Celeron processor, the N-100 is very capable of running 4K streaming video.  I don't game but reports say it's not very good for gaming.  So far, it has performed with no issues.  Streams 4K nicely.  Great value for the money.

This with less ram/ssd: https://www.newegg.com/p/2SW-007T-00015

Edited by dddave

Piggy backing on this a little...

I have two monitors used for a home office set up that I rarely use.

I'm thinking of a Mini-PC for my Son and hooking in the two monitors.

He'll likely want to play some games (although not heavy games - just stuff like Roblox & Minecraft).

Thus: Do these mini-pc's handle multiscreen output and some gaming ?

I did look at the BlackVue MP60 - but didn't spend enough time looking deeply into it to establish viability.

https://www.amazon.com/Blackview-Computer-Processor-Business-Ethernet/dp/B0BJ6HMSDP?th=1

12 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

He'll likely want to play some games (although not heavy games - just stuff like Roblox & Minecraft).

I did look at the BlackVue MP60 - but didn't spend enough time looking deeply into it to establish viability.

https://www.amazon.com/Blackview-Computer-Processor-Business-Ethernet/dp/B0BJ6HMSDP?th=1

on your link shows 2 HDMI

•  Looking at the Ryzen 7 [maybe will buy] says Supports 8K displays & multiple screens. has 2 HDMI plugs
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, ignis said:

on your link shows 2 HDMI

•  Looking at the Ryzen 7 [maybe will buy] says Supports 8K displays & multiple screens. has 2 HDMI plugs

I have had Intel NUCs for years, and all have had two HDMI sockets, 4K not 8K.

Where would you buy an 8k monitor or obtain 8k content to display?

3 minutes ago, KannikaP said:

I have had Intel NUCs for years, and all have had two HDMI sockets, 4K not 8K.

Where would you buy an 8k monitor or obtain 8k content to display?

Not even interested in 4k + or even 2 x HDMI, but that is what it says it comes with - maybe if I live that long will have to replace the TV, so maybe 4k ?  My Acer 32" Curved Monitor is newish so not looking to replace that.

just looking to replace my 13 years old AMD FX Pc so maybe will buy a Mini, my eyes are not what they used to be so a ready build maybe better then self build PC

3 hours ago, ignis said:

Memory =  • Not Included

OS =  • Not Included

RAM & SSDs are relatively cheap these days, and W11 is downloadable from Microsoft. Get a key from eBay for less than a tenner.

7800 from Lazada as opposed to 20k from JIB. Caveat emptor.

3 hours ago, KannikaP said:

RAM & SSDs are relatively cheap these days, and W11 is downloadable from Microsoft. Get a key from eBay for less than a tenner.

7800 from Lazada as opposed to 20k from JIB. Caveat emptor.

As said my eyes are not what they used to be or for that matter are my hands that steady, so a PC ready to go in my mind would be better, than having to part build a new PC

Newest system AM 5 board + DD5 Ram, is also on my list. under 16.000 baht + would be delivered same day + could fit my present SSD + HDDs

https://www.advice.co.th/product/computer-set-amd/set-amd/คอมประกอบ-advice-computer-set-amd-a141-ryzen-5-7600-no-vga

3 minutes ago, ignis said:

As said my eyes are not what they used to be or for that matter are my hands that steady, so a PC ready to go in my mind would be better, than having to part build a new PC

Newest system AM 5 board + DD5 Ram, is also on my list. under 16.000 baht + would be delivered same day + could fit my present SSD + HDDs

https://www.advice.co.th/product/computer-set-amd/set-amd/คอมประกอบ-advice-computer-set-amd-a141-ryzen-5-7600-no-vga

No OS included.

5 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

minecraft doesn't look like much, but is actually a huge resource hog for which near-top-of-the-line hardware is recommended,

for example a decent mid-range i5 and a 3080 GPU.

Edited by tgw

13 hours ago, KannikaP said:

No OS included.

As you said + have done for years simple and cheap just a few mouse clicks.

Still would rather build my own, would have the hardware brands I want and trust/used for years, just not as able as I was

Edited by ignis