Video of guy testing different strains from Bangkok Shops for THC Content

I know some of you think this guy is a dick head but I guarantee he knows his <deleted> when it comes to weed, I find his videos very informative and interesting. 

Edited by philthebook
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, wombat said:

spell Evian backwards

@ 12 minutes he starts testing 

Surely he’s an accredited THC tester and has a work permit to be running tests on cannabis sold by legally licensed cannabis dispensaries in Thailand. 😉

17 hours ago, HugoFastor said:

Surely he’s an accredited THC tester and has a work permit to be running tests on cannabis sold by legally licensed cannabis dispensaries in Thailand. 😉

fmd. and there I was about to ask where one of these must have boy toys can be got from & how much?

On 2/4/2024 at 1:10 PM, philthebook said:

if I was going to drop 2k on a toy I think id prefer to spend it on women weed & wine.
still a nice toy though.

• Thumbs Up 1

17 minutes ago, wombat said:

if I was going to drop 2k on a toy I think id prefer to spend it on women weed & wine.
still a nice toy though.

Ah, nothing like a solid dose of www! Not to be confused with doom scrolling. 😂

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, wombat said:

still a nice toy though.

I an sure he makes more than 2k a month on his youtube channel partly because of that machine, he is making a very good living from smoking and reviewing weed, fair play to the guy!

Actually watch some of his videos and you will see the guy knows his <deleted>, gives great advice on getting medical weed in the uk, , travels the world trying and testing bud and gets hold of some crazy weed and insights into the industry.

• Like 1

On 2/1/2024 at 9:15 PM, wombat said:

spell Evian backwards

@ 12 minutes he starts testing 

another yap yap youtube video. AT LEAST he doesnt have booming music like many do. he would have a lot more credibility if he showed his tou showing the results. or did i miss that somewhere in his bla bla bla 

3 minutes ago, Pouatchee said:

another yap yap youtube video. AT LEAST he doesnt have booming music like many do. he would have a lot more credibility if he showed his tou showing the results. or did i miss that somewhere in his bla bla bla 

he shows the actual buds in his you tube shorts links otherwise they would ban him 

7 minutes ago, philthebook said:

he shows the actual buds in his you tube shorts links otherwise they would ban him 

ok guy. to each his own... respect. but i am not big on flashy influencers, or influencers at all.

i guess an old timer like me is just stuck in his ways...

His videos are annoying AF. His little tour of the Sukhumvit tourist weed corridor was pedestrian at best. And all he did was tell us that the THC test level results are the same as what the weed shops are already promising. Did I miss something? 

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1