Sensor Cleaning In Pattaya

Hi, I'm travelling to Thailand and Cambodia next week. I'll be flying to Bangkok from wich I will travel to Angkor Wat by road. When I come back to Thailand I will be staying with a friend in Pattaya. The sensor of my Nikon dslr will probably need a goog cleaning after the Cambo trip. Anyone know any good reputable dealers in Pattaya that I can trust to clean the sensor? I normally clean the sensor myself with swabsticks and eclipse liquid, but I want to travel as light as possible so I'm leaving my cleaning stuff at home.

Hi, I'm travelling to Thailand and Cambodia next week. I'll be flying to Bangkok from wich I will travel to Angkor Wat by road. When I come back to Thailand I will be staying with a friend in Pattaya. The sensor of my Nikon dslr will probably need a goog cleaning after the Cambo trip. Anyone know any good reputable dealers in Pattaya that I can trust to clean the sensor? I normally clean the sensor myself with swabsticks and eclipse liquid, but I want to travel as light as possible so I'm leaving my cleaning stuff at home.

Not sure about pattaya, but @ Bangkok there is... :D

Nikon HQ @ Silom road will get the job done! :o