Social Security Form SSA-7161 To Mail To Manilla . Where Do I Find Link To Copy Forms ?

11 minutes ago, retarius said:

It's available on the website of the Philippines US embassy.

I can not find the SAME form that was mailed to me from the office in America. Where do I find that form to mail to the office in the states?

2 hours ago, Mitkof Island said:

Trying to find a link to download and copy Form SSA-7161 To mail to Manilla.

26 minutes ago, Mitkof Island said:

Where do I find that form to mail to the office in the states?

If living in Thailand you should be using Manila as you indicated in OP - so why are you now saying to mail to office in the states?  Are you still using USA address?

10 minutes ago, lopburi3 said:

If living in Thailand you should be using Manila as you indicated in OP - so why are you now saying to mail to office in the states?  Are you still using USA address?

My mistake I am looking for Form SSA-7162 where can I get a PFD link? My second notice mailed to Thailand says to return the form to the address in America. Would rather deal directly with the main office. Last year from Manilla office by e-mail was told to deal with the office in America.

7 minutes ago, Mitkof Island said:

My mistake I am looking for Form SSA-7162 where can I get a PFD link? My second notice mailed to Thailand says to return the form to the address in America. Would rather deal directly with the main office. Last year from Manilla office by e-mail was told to deal with the office in America.

SomkingJoe seems to have provided a PDF link above.  OOps see you have changed form number to 7162.

https://secure.ssa.gov/apps10/poms/images/SSA7/G-SSA-7162-OCR-SM-1.pdf

Edited by lopburi3

8 minutes ago, Mitkof Island said:

When I download complete page I have page 1 alone.

Did you scroll down?  There are two pages in that PDF.  If you have open in a print program perhaps they only show one page at a time?  If you open on Chrome both pages can be viewed.  If you open in Foxit Reader you can use typewriter function to fill out form prior to printing.

Edited by lopburi3

It seems Social Security benefit Suspensions  are happening quite frequently. Non-receipt of SSA-7162. is the culprit.

This has happened to me. To correct you must go the the Social Security Administration site at the US-Manila Embassy. Once you get on the SSA page  all the info and links that you need are on that page. Note if you want to call they are only open on Tuesdays and Thursdays between the hours of 0800 ans 1100 Manila time. Wait times are incredibly short. And they are quite helpful; and professional. I would strongly recommend using DHL as the courier of choice. It took  days for delivery to the Embassy. Hope that helpas

13 hours ago, Geoherb said:

It seems Social Security benefit Suspensions  are happening quite frequently. Non-receipt of SSA-7162. is the culprit.

This has happened to me. To correct you must go the the Social Security Administration site at the US-Manila Embassy. Once you get on the SSA page  all the info and links that you need are on that page. Note if you want to call they are only open on Tuesdays and Thursdays between the hours of 0800 ans 1100 Manila time. Wait times are incredibly short. And they are quite helpful; and professional. I would strongly recommend using DHL as the courier of choice. It took  days for delivery to the Embassy. Hope that helpas

Can I just mail it to the main office in the states as I have done before? I mailed the late one about a month ago and waiting to see if anything happens in early March. Can a phone call in itself to Manilla fix the problem?

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:

If you did not receive your monthly Social Security payment this month, your benefits have likely been suspended because we did not receive the annual questionnaire form that was mailed to you.

To reinstate your benefit payments, you will need to print and complete one of the forms listed below.

• If you are a Social Security beneficiary, please complete Form SSA-7162
  • If you are the Representative Payee for a beneficiary, please complete Form SSA-7161

When completing the form, please ensure that you include your complete name, address, contact number, SSN and sign the form. Once signed, mail the completed form to:

Social Security Administration
         ATTN: FEQ
         U.S. Embassy
         1201 Roxas Boulevard, Ermita
         Manila, Philippines 0930

Once we receive the completed form, we will take immediate action to reinstate benefits. Any past due benefits will be directly deposited into your bank account, usually within 7-10 business days. Thank you.

• Like 1

On 2/14/2024 at 6:03 AM, Mitkof Island said:

Can I just mail it to the main office in the states as I have done before? I mailed the late one about a month ago and waiting to see if anything happens in early March. Can a phone call in itself to Manilla fix the problem?

I mailed my 7162 to the SSA FBU unit in Manila Feb 06. It was received by the Embassy on the 9th; processed on the 13th. Payments are scheduled to resume on the 25th. Received info from the Mania FBU and confirmation i am in the system. Once in the Government system Treasury published send date. So if you have wait more than 10 business days with funds call the FBU unit at: +63 25 301 6200

• Like 1