Utilizing indirect USA SSA direct Deposits and how to show immigration?

Hey, guys, as the battle wages on we have gotten a bit fixated on the topic as it was known then. This topic is more specific to the real issue.

I found out today that SSA is not performing direct deposits. They are assigned to the Fed and sent. To do this, the depost is FTT to Citibank Bangkok who puts in BKB account as Bahtnet. There are advantages to this method that can be read about in other threads.

The question at hand is how to prove to Immigration that those Bahtnet (IE Thailand transfers) are really from overseas. Has anyone using this method been sucessful at showing immigration their 12 deposits? If so, how? Bangkok bank can at most print the deposits which shows the original sender was SSA who gave to Fed who FTT wo Citibank, but it is not the "certified" format we come to think of for renewing a Retirement visa. In fact, BKB told me I can try to go to Citibank and get them to make the correct format for Immigration, but good luck since there is no account with my name on it these transactions are flowing through.

Yup. I will go back to DD for next year, but time is up for me... I have to use a $1000 visa agency now.

• Confused 2
  • Haha 1