Robert Hur: Biden special counsel to testify before House Republicans Led Committee

Social Media

image.png

Robert Hur, the special counsel tasked with investigating President Joe Biden's handling of classified documents, is scheduled to testify before the Republican-led House Judiciary Committee on March 12, according to reports from US media outlets.

This development follows the release of Hur's 345-page report, which raised questions about the president's memory and mental fitness. In response to the report, President Biden expressed confidence in his abilities, stating, "I know what the hell I'm doing. I've been president, and I put this country back on its feet. I don't need his recommendation."

House Republicans plan to inquire about Hur's comments regarding the president's memory during the upcoming testimony. Additionally, they have requested recordings and transcripts of Hur's interviews with President Biden conducted over the course of his year-long investigation.

The report, released by the US Justice Department, concluded that President Biden would not face criminal charges for retaining and disclosing classified materials as a private citizen. However, one significant aspect of the report focused on Hur's assessment of Biden's memory, suggesting that a jury would likely view him as a "well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory," rather than someone who committed a crime.

President Biden and his allies have pushed back against this characterization, with White House Counsel Ed Siskel accusing Hur of violating Justice Department policies by commenting on the president's mental capacity. Siskel's letter to Attorney General Merrick Garland criticized Hur's allegations about the president's memory as lacking law enforcement purpose.

Hur's report, based on a year-long inquiry into Biden's handling of classified documents during his tenure as vice president, concluded that Biden had "wilfully" retained classified files after leaving office. However, Hur expressed doubts about securing a conviction due to Biden's age, mental fitness, and demeanor. The report has stirred criticism from Republicans questioning Biden's capabilities and age as he seeks reelection, while Democrats have accused Hur of political bias.

President Biden vehemently defended his memory in a subsequent news conference, denouncing the claim that he couldn't remember when his son died as unfounded.

Source

image.png

8 minutes ago, sirineou said:

trump responded with an "I can't remember" 36 times at his deposition.

Ole Trump is a scamster for sure. Now ole biden is just old. Neither one should be a choice for prez. But, here we are. 

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, EVENKEEL said:

Ole Trump is a scamster for sure. Now ole biden is just old. Neither one should be a choice for prez. But, here we are. 

was trump scamming when he said "water  destroys magnets" ?

No now that you mention it I can see your point, he was trying to lull his opponents in a sense of false security , by making them think he is ignorant and stupid. where he is really a "stable genius" :cheesy:

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

12 minutes ago, sirineou said:

was trump scamming when he said "water  destroys magnets" ?

No now that you mention it I can see your point, he was trying to lull his opponents in a sense of false security , by making them think he is ignorant and stupid. where he is really a "stable genius" :cheesy:

So you have Trump saying less than smart things and you have biden telling stories about Corn Pop, sniffing little girl's hair. Jees, what a choice.

• Thumbs Up 1

20 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

So you have Trump saying less than smart things and you have biden telling stories about Corn Pop, sniffing little girl's hair. Jees, what a choice.

You are a very polite person, pity it is only toward trump

"Less than smart?" try monumentally stupid much like his "injecting disinfectants " as a cure for covid. That's of course if it did not "Magically go away" :laugh:

but to his defence he also said ""nobody knew that healthcare could be so complicated." I mean nobody!! he discovered that himself :laugh:

Specially when his covid test came back according to him "positively toward the negative."

The man you want on the driver seat .Brrrrrrr, ung Brrrrrrr, brr brrrrrrr:cheesy:

image.png.093893e0918d44895977a0a8fb6e61e5.png

"

Edited by sirineou
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

8 minutes ago, sirineou said:

You are a very polite person, pity it is only toward trump

"Less than smart?" try monumentally stupid much like his "injecting disinfectants " as a cure for covid. That's of course if it did not "Magically go away" :laugh:

but to his defence he also said ""nobody knew that healthcare could be so complicated." I mean nobody!! he discovered that himself :laugh:

Specially when his covid test came back according to him "positively toward the negative."

The man you want on the driver seat .Brrrrrrr, ung Brrrrrrr, brr brrrrrrr:cheesy:

image.png.093893e0918d44895977a0a8fb6e61e5.png

"

Now back to issue at hand. Biden is too old and forgetful to stand trial.

• Thumbs Up 1

Someone needs to look at these misleading headlines. Lies/distortions by omission:

"Robert Hur: Biden special counsel to testify before House Republicans" should be

"Robert Hur: Biden special counsel to testify before House Republicans" AND Democrats

That is how house committees work: both parties and independents have assignments. Majority party has more seats, but both parties are there for testimony and to ask questions (or grandstand like Jordan, if they choose)

I am sure Democrats will have plenty of questions for Ken Starr 2.0 style report

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, sirineou said:

That is republicans opinion, not a medical diagnosis by Dr Hur. 

True. I remember back when the 25th Amendment was being discussed for the previous President. The media and political class were naturally very reluctant to offer opinions...../s

There are obvious parallels.

Trump- walks slow on a wet ramp. Biden falls up stairs.

Trump- talks BS for 90 minutes at a time. Biden only 90 seconds.

Trump- holds a glass with two hands. Biden has the palate of a 5 year old.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

You guys are grasping at straws . So I google this corn pop thing .

Are you serious.  " A former state president of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) had supported Biden’s yarn. So did a newspaper obituary. "

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/sep/16/corn-pop-joe-biden-story-what-happened-is-it-real-swimming-pool-confrontation

But regardless.  Briden at 19 worked as a lifeguard at a predominately black  pool. What did your boy do in his youth, I mean other than grabbing women by the pushy without their concent?

And what the hell is that about little girls hair? I though you said you were EvenKeel. I hait to say this boy you don't sound evenkeel to me. 

4 hours ago, sirineou said:

Are you serious.  " A former state president of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) had supported Biden’s yarn. So did a newspaper obituary. "

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/sep/16/corn-pop-joe-biden-story-what-happened-is-it-real-swimming-pool-confrontation

But regardless.  Briden at 19 worked as a lifeguard at a predominately black  pool. What did your boy do in his youth, I mean other than grabbing women by the pushy without their concent?

And what the hell is that about little girls hair? I though you said you were EvenKeel. I hait to say this boy you don't sound evenkeel to me. 

Corn Pop was a bad dude.

1 hour ago, EVENKEEL said:

Corn Pop was a bad dude.

was he  he's badder than 

Leroy Brown?
The baddest man in the whole damn town
Badder than old King Kong
 meaner than a junkyard dog?

Edited by sirineou
creative editing

23 minutes ago, sirineou said:

was he  he's badder than 

Leroy Brown?
The baddest man in the whole damn town
Badder than old King Kong
 meaner than a junkyard dog?

You'll have to ask joe

20 hours ago, sirineou said:

trump responded with an "I can't remember" 36 times at his deposition.

Having a bad memory is not the same as senility, else a lot of us would be in residential care.

Anything to say about Biden's apparent mental deterioration, other than "he's not Trump"?

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, sirineou said:

and you guys are willfully overlooking the many reasons why Biden is not a good choice for 4 more years.

You must be so terrified of Trump winning that you support Biden. Isn't there any better Democrat  politician to support instead?

17 hours ago, Emdog said:

Someone needs to look at these misleading headlines. Lies/distortions by omission:

"Robert Hur: Biden special counsel to testify before House Republicans" should be

"Robert Hur: Biden special counsel to testify before House Republicans" AND Democrats

That is how house committees work: both parties and independents have assignments. Majority party has more seats, but both parties are there for testimony and to ask questions (or grandstand like Jordan, if they choose)

I am sure Democrats will have plenty of questions for Ken Starr 2.0 style report

The Democrat members of the committee have a problem. Normally they'd give the person being interviewed a pass with easy questions, but in this case Hur didn't just give Biden an out from prosecution, but he also called Biden's mental fitness into question. It's going to be a very interesting session.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

and you guys are willfully overlooking the many reasons why Biden is not a good choice for 4 more years.

As you do about magnet destroying trump.

You must be so terrified of Trump winning that you support Biden. Isn't there any better Democrat  politician to support instead?

You bet your ass I am.

Isn't there a better candidate than magnet destroying man. 

To trump's superhero bubblegum cards trump is selling of himself and you guys are buying. (aren't you all a bit too old for that?) he should ad the Dr, trump card. where he paused in surgical gear holding a bottle of lysol. An of course the "Magnet destroyer" dressed in tights and a cape , pouring water on a magnet. :cheesy:

Having a bad memory is not the same as senility, else a lot of us would be in residential care.

Anything to say about Biden's apparent mental deterioration, other than "he's not Trump"?

You are just the gift that keep on giving.  For your entertainment pleasure, watch the following video about your stable genius. Going out for my morning bicycle ride now .will post some more videos when I come back. In the meantime enjoy this ones 

20 hours ago, sirineou said:

As you do about magnet destroying trump.

You bet your ass I am.

Isn't there a better candidate than magnet destroying man. 

To trump's superhero bubblegum cards trump is selling of himself and you guys are buying. (aren't you all a bit too old for that?) he should ad the Dr, trump card. where he paused in surgical gear holding a bottle of lysol. An of course the "Magnet destroyer" dressed in tights and a cape , pouring water on a magnet. :cheesy:

I don't overlook anything about Trump. I have often said I don't want him to be POTUS again, but if he is the only one that can stop Biden/ Harris then I'll take him as POTUS.

Unfortunately, I haven't seen any better candidates willing to try for POTUS on the GOP side, other than DeSantis, and he took himself out of contention. When politics becomes toxic, well you know what rises to the top as well as I do. That applies to the Dems as well.

I don't know why you keep saying I'm "buying" anything about Trump, but when your side put up someone like Biden, why on earth would I support a man like that? He's a failure on things that matter, like Ukraine and peace in the Middle East, and do you remember how he claimed he was going to "unite" Americans LOL?

When you have to resort to juvenile insults about magnets and caped crusaders, you lose my respect.

Edited by thaibeachlovers