Samut Prakarn immigration is moving (again) - 1 of April 2024

Thank God, should have moved back last Sept. The first time I went there for an extension in 2006 a nasty old female officer ended up telling me they did not do extensions even though they had the form and a banner on the corner stating they did do extensions etc. She told me to go to Bangkok, even though I lived in SP. Things have improved a lot since then.

Edited by proton

21 minutes ago, Korat Kiwi said:

Maybe that nasty old female got laid? 🤔

I read on here years ago she hated foreigners, not really in the right job. She retired a long time ago, probably dead now.

18 hours ago, john donson said:

image.png.8d4d6f4e07977c28aba1a77c573e3f65.png

If's it near the same BTS as before, that tells me they are moving back to the original location. Hopefully what has been done was renovation and expansion, the former premises were rather cramped...Thanks for the notice, much appreciated.

17 hours ago, proton said:

I read on here years ago she hated foreigners, not really in the right job. She retired a long time ago, probably dead now.

I suspect she had her reason for hating foreigners, considering the behavior of some that I have witnessed along the years I have gone to immigration office...Yesterday I brushed against one old, tattoo-filled leathery farang at the grocery shop at the local market. He was taller than the rest of us, and simply barged his way through the throng of customers who were milling about. Hey dude, people were choosing their vegetable, you're not at the front fighting the Ukrainians, all right?

19 minutes ago, watthong said:

If's it near the same BTS as before, that tells me they are moving back to the original location. Hopefully what has been done was renovation and expansion, the former premises were rather cramped...Thanks for the notice, much appreciated.

Same place, complete re build. Before they expanded into the old post office next door it was even smaller.

the old bag was still working there, counter 8 ... piece of crap tried to deny my first retirement extension, till I showed her a paper of ombudsman, after she denied my parent of thai child extension in 2019 forcing me to be a tourist for a year... in 2020 she tried again to deny, despite all needed documents and funds, except a signature from my ex...  when I told her I had time to write back to ombudsman that the same old hag tried to deny me again + the name of her superior in my phone that was forced by ombudsman to do IT's job... I got approved...  she worked in pak nam and then the temp place, again in the middle of nowhere...  2024, why can immigration be for example IN OR NEXT THE AIRPORT... that would be too simple , right?   

• 2 months later...