Thai mother exposes school bullying and seeks justice for her son

snoop1130

428601789_122123028272176691_1552997968870998271_n-1.jpg

A Thai mother took to social media to share a bullying incident at a school in the Sriracha district of Chon Buri province and seek justice for her son, who has been a victim of his classmates for years.

The mother posted the story of her son on Facebook two days ago, February 20. She revealed to the public that her son is studying at a high school in the Sriracha district of Chon Buri province. The school was reportedly famous and had gained the trust of many Thai parents, including herself.

The woman mentioned that she was willing to pay the school’s expensive tuition fees, hoping her son would learn from good teachers and make good friends. However, she recently realised that the hefty fee did not guarantee anything.

She went on to explain that she misunderstood that her son was lazy and stubborn, only to realise later that he had been bullied at school. Recently, her son confided in her, revealing the years of suffering he had endured.

The full extent of the situation unfolded when her son began refusing to attend school, consistently citing illness. Persuading him to disclose the reason for his reluctance revealed the ongoing bullying he had been experiencing.

According to the mother, a group of schoolboys bullied her son in various ways and forced him to violate school rules. She also shared a picture of when one boy placed his foot on her son’s head and a video of when the group ordered her son to lie on the ground on a hot afternoon.

The mother added that her son could not resist the orders from those boys. If he did so, he would be physically assaulted by the gang.

Channel 3 contacted the school to inquire about the matter. One of the teachers reported that the school acknowledged the issue and would question the victim in more detail. The parents of both parties would be informed about the problem, and the school promised to punish the group of students if they were found guilty.

The mother of the victim told the media that she would wait for the meeting with the school and would later update the development of the case to the public.

By Petch Petpailin

Caption: Photo via Facebook/ โรส

Source: The Thaiger 2024-02-22

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe

Join us now!

• Sad 4

10 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

She went on to explain that she misunderstood that her son was lazy and stubborn, only to realise later that he had been bullied at school. Recently, her son confided in her, revealing the years of suffering he had endured.

Years of abuse, mother should have noticed behavioural changes and inquired more at an earlier time.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 2

1 hour ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

As if it hasn't been going on forever in every community in the world... were you the same bully as a child that you are now?

I've written before, and it's been refuted by some on AN, that humans simply don't like humans. It manifests itself in many ways, even harmless things like not wanting someone next to you on a bus or train, with some even placing a bag on the seat next to them to discourage it. They are born hating others for no rational reason, and there is not a school where bullying doesn't occur. Fortunately, most grow out of it as they mature.

• Thumbs Up 1

I was a victim of bullying until I hit 14. Always told by my parents "it's the bigger man that walks away"
Well one day I didn't walk away and I was a good 4 inches taller than my nemesis who would rip into me every day. So the "bigger man" didn't walk away. After that, I never had a problem from sh!thead bullies, although I did get into strife for defending myself from the school admin.
My son here in Thailand has been taught...defend yourself but never start a fight 

Bullying is rife in every part of the world and it's despicable. End of. If the boy has been subjected to bullying for the simple reason that the cowards can evoke their cowardess in numbers without good reason then they should be named, shamed and booted out.

Knowing this school, they will cover it up to save face and because the parents are very wealthy. Another great lesson taught to the future of this country.

The precious little holes will live to bully another day. In the UK this happens but in the UK the culprits would be out. This scum will be laughing about it with a full scholarship to its parent university shortly to follow.