13 Pregnant Teens Intercepted by Police: Smuggling Operation Exposed

webfact

6 hours ago, arithai12 said:

Actually, zero pregnant teens. Since when is 25y old counted as teen? 

As soon as I see any story that "Webfact" have copied, I know there will be little fact in the headline.

• Thanks 1

I have driven thru that area access to burma and laos many times and many check points.They stop many who look out of place driving thru the check point.They know what to look for and sometimes they get lucky too.Pregnant ladies in a pickup  to them did not look right and they were right

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

6 hours ago, arithai12 said:

Actually, zero pregnant teens. Since when is 25y old counted as teen? Only 12 in the picture. I mean, is this a mistake-spotting competition?

there are 13 in the picture one is obscured behind the third from the left in black. 

• Agree 1

17 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

As soon as I see any story that "Webfact" have copied, I know there will be little fact in the headline.

Given that Webfact or snoop1130 are responsible for news copypasta that is pretty much one out of every 2 news articles posted for the last decade or more.

Edited by n00dle

13 hours ago, webfact said:

Authorities have charged them all with trafficking category 2 drugs (opium) for distribution, intending to profit and causing harm to society's safety and security without permission.

So where can you get permission for trafficking drugs? 😂

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, arithai12 said:

Actually, zero pregnant teens. Since when is 25y old counted as teen? Only 12 in the picture. I mean, is this a mistake-spotting competition?

I guess they also work for KFC who said Thais are slim?