3BB 2G Fiber

johnjohn2

Anyone get 2G internet from 3BB? I asked for the service upgrade about a week ago. Still waiting. 

Wondering if anyone has it can tell me if the provided router they give you has a 2.5G ethernet port? I assume so as you cant get 2Gbps speeds from a gigabit port. 

Or do you need a 2.5Gbe ONT? I just sent 3BB a message asking this. Waiting on response. There is no picture of the back of the router in the ads. Also it says you  may get a different router than the picture. 

The desk people at the store dont seem to be very knowledgeable on that specific. 

So if you have it please let me know. 

• 3 weeks later...

Did you get it? I'm also interested in it and currently using 1000/1000 but I don't want to end up in AIS network while paying for 3BB. I wish they made things clearer. Is there anybody using 3BB 2000/1000 package and tell me if IP belongs to 3BB or AIS?

I'm getting it now. They are trying to figure out how to get the signal in. Probably trying to align the router Mac to the server. The router has 3, 1Gb Ethernet ports and 1, 2.5Gb port. So you will need. Switch coming out that one lan port. I'm pretty sure it's 3BB server vice AIS. Ill know more after it's running. 3BB guy just got back.

On 3/21/2024 at 10:49 AM, johnjohn2 said:

muratremix it says same. 

how much is the charge... sure looks interesting and fast