Buying Decent Sunglasses

Does anyone know where I can get a decent pair of sunglasses from?...

I'm after a decent set and not some 150baht fakes. Can anyone recommend a place to buy some?...

Sawang Optical on chaweng beach rd , next to Addidas and opposite Watsons. Genuine Oakley and Rayban ect . Good for genuine watches also.

I'm after a decent set and not some 150baht fakes. Can anyone recommend a place to buy some?...

Sawang Optical on chaweng beach rd , next to Addidas and opposite Watsons. Genuine Oakley and Rayban ect . Good for genuine watches also.

Dead right! :o

But the other Shops like Top Chaloern Optical, Beautiful eyes... are as good - BIG Price differences - Sawang seems to be the

the "no rip off" one....

But the other Shops like Top Chaloern Optical, Beautiful eyes... are as good - BIG Price differences - Sawang seems to be the

the "no rip off" one....

I've heard the same about Sawaeng Optical. A friend of mine will only buy his sunglasses there, says its cheaper than Europe.

the "no rip off" one....

I've heard the same about Sawaeng Optical. A friend of mine will only buy his sunglasses there, says its cheaper than Europe.

definitely cheaper than bangkok. All my sunglasses are bought there.

Went to Sawang yesterday lunchtime. They have an excellent range there. I got myself a nice set of RayBans for 3800 baht. Very reasonable!

Now I can drive / walk around without squinting, I'm sure it adds lines to my forehead...

defos sawang optical...bought some pradas there,they lenses went weird,so they let me have a new pair of guccis for a huge discount,as the pradas would take 2 months to repair....great service

I bought a 'no name' pair in a 7/11 as I had just lost mine on the beach. I thought they'd be no good as they cost 200-250 baht (something like that) that was 3 years ago and I still have them and they are fab, use them for dricing here in the UK too. It might be worth a try!