Emergency,

Thaicoon

Has anyone got any ideas, phone numbers etc. wife has had a call this morning, no hopes for her father, he has asked to see her and his grandaughter, i rang west east travel, they told me had a flight this wed, they told me they would send me an e-ticket, paid by card, come back to work to check e-mails, no e-mail off them, rang them up, they have her down for the 25th August. this company has gone down hill in my books.

When i booked this morning i told them she had to go this Tues or Wed as emergency, i have been using this company for 10 years, never again, anyone got any ideas, as the wife has to get to Thailand asap

Many thanks

Has anyone got any ideas, phone numbers etc. wife has had a call this morning, no hopes for her father, he has asked to see her and his grandaughter, i rang west east travel, they told me had a flight this wed, they told me they would send me an e-ticket, paid by card, come back to work to check e-mails, no e-mail off them, rang them up, they have her down for the 25th August. this company has gone down hill in my books.

When i booked this morning i told them she had to go this Tues or Wed as emergency, i have been using this company for 10 years, never again, anyone got any ideas, as the wife has to get to Thailand asap

Many thanks

In a family emergency always go directly to the airlines. A sympathetic ear there may even get you a better rate or bump someone to get you onto an earlier flight. Good luck.

As you mention westeast travel, I assume she will be flying from the UK. Try

ebookers

airline network

lastminute.com

The biggest problem it'll be expensive as you are right at the start of the school holidays.

Good Luck

EDIT://

I just checked airline network and it seems you have to book by phone if you want a short notice flight. ebookers have Cathay at £833 return and lastminute have same at £819 departing 25th July returning mid August

Maybe you could try the airlines for direct flight

Thai Airways

Eva Air

Edited by Mahout Angrit

As said call airline direct and let them know details. They can normally get you on an immediate flight as they always keep seats available for such emergency use (or at least they used to - no direct current knowledge).

Thanks guys, got onto e-bookers had a flight with C/Pacific, LHR-Hkong-Bkk, as the guy was booking it, it was taken, only 0ne flight available on the 25th, Air France to Bangkok, at 1926.00 GBP, for my wife and 5 year old, i am going to try thai tomorrow telling them it is an emergency also try online, crazy prices.

Thanks guys, got onto e-bookers had a flight with C/Pacific, LHR-Hkong-Bkk, as the guy was booking it, it was taken, only 0ne flight available on the 25th, Air France to Bangkok, at 1926.00 GBP, for my wife and 5 year old, i am going to try thai tomorrow telling them it is an emergency also try online, crazy prices.

Airline Network currently have Thai at £816 for 26th July see here

Edited by Mahout Angrit

Many thanks guys for all the info etc, wife has now got a flight this week with Thai, for herself and the daughter 1500 quid, crazy price, but in a case of emergency you gotta pay, i just hope it is not to late, as her father is getting worse by the day, a sad time i think.

Your answers much appreciated. Thanks