Forum upgrade in progress! ×

New​ Pop Up​

Olmate

On 3/15/2024 at 10:00 AM, Olmate said:

Pop Up is again back with avengence, almost every click on new topic making unreadable, can something more reasonable be achieved please.

This japan airline ad indeed is popping up repeatedly every few seconds at times, making the forum unusable. 

Understand that ads are needed to support the Financials, but this is not right, must be some bug in system as I doubt any advertiser would like their brand presented that way. 

At least makes me feel I definitely not like to fly that airline as their behavior is harassment. 

Edited by mran66
  • Agree 2

10 minutes ago, mran66 said:

This japan airline ad indeed is popping up repeatedly every few seconds at times, making the forum unusable. 

Understand that ads are needed to support the Financials, but this is not right, must be some bug in system as I doubt any advertiser would like their brand presented that way. 

At least makes me feel I definitely not like to fly that airline as their behavior is harassment. 

I recall it was that the advertiser wanted to bomb  the ads out regularly, George the mod I think said so.

5 minutes ago, Olmate said:

I recall it was that the advertiser wanted to bomb  the ads out regularly, George the mod I think said so.

Oh okay - wonder if that gives an indication how they treat and value their customers also after buying a ticket 

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, mran66 said:

Oh okay - wonder if that gives an indication how they treat and value their customers also after buying a ticket 

Probably same, shame forum cant reach a middleground tho as it must be losing clicks because of this.