Cottage Cheese

I've looked at TOPS (silom complex) and the grocery store in Paragon for cottage cheese.

Both places only have the same one brand. A small yellow container the size of an individual yogurt container.

And there is virtually no nutritional information on the container about fat or protein content.

The size or the brand isn't important to me... but its for a recipe so its important that the product say its nutrition content (ie fat, protein).

Thanks

Likewise, I would love to have a regular source in Chiang Mai, preferably half liter size, large or small curd; I'd even settle for cottage cheese made from whole milk. I used to buy it in the pint size in Texas, and eat it, adding only bacon bits and my favorite salad dressing such as Russian or Thousand Island. Yum!

Likewise, I would love to have a regular source in Chiang Mai, preferably half liter size, large or small curd

Me too PB. It's one of the big 'miss it' items now that I have a consistent supply of apple sauce. Prefer large curd, but any would make me happy.

Likewise, I would love to have a regular source in Chiang Mai, preferably half liter size, large or small curd

Me too PB. It's one of the big 'miss it' items now that I have a consistent supply of apple sauce. Prefer large curd, but any would make me happy.

Tywais, I had almost forgotten the day that Mama came to visit, and I tried to remember what she preferred. She was totally unappreciative that I had bought cottage cheese of the wrong size of curd! I think I also got dark rye bread, and she was incensed, saying she didn't want pumpernickel! She was a very bland cook, but a very demanding eater.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...