Possibility of denied entry and denied visa

Hello! I know this question has been asked many times, and no one can answer for sure but I need some peace of mind or advice haha.
So I entered Thailand for first time ever in August of 2023. on TR visa stayed 60+30 days, I went back home to Croatia and returned to Thailand on another TR visa 60+30 days. No questions or warning given exiting or entering. Now as most of you I fell in love with Thailand and would like to return back in April for Songkran, some concerts and meeting some USA friends . I would’ve been out of Thailand and in Croatia for 2 months before entering again .
I do not have plans for applying for any more this year as my work and studies start. 
I have plenty of funds and would be able to provide money, tickets and hotel booking with no issue. 
Anyone with similar history of entering have any advice , or share their experiences?
If I’m pulled to the side for questioning what should I expect! (From reading many posts this will be most likely) should I offer money for “fines” or something similar?
Thanks everyone who took time reading and answering. I’m very anxious and as my friends have already booked their flights I really want to be able to enter one more time. 
Croatia is not available for visa on arrival or visa exemptions.
I am a 23 year old girl if that matters at all.

• Thumbs Up 1

You're coming for Songkran, that's a good reason to be here, and if you'll have a return ticket there shouldn't probably be any problems upon entering BKK. But after this, you'll need to be careful for more consecutive entries.

17 minutes ago, lujobujo said:

I was  not aware of that.

So you plan to apply for another tourist visa?

With your history that wold not be an issue to enter Thailand. 

You should not be questioned, however having a clear itinerary eg concerts etc is very helpful. 

Initial hotel booking etc useful.

Forget bribe money that will not be necessary.

However have 20k baht or equivalent currency on you. 

Welcome to Thailand 

• Thumbs Up 2

On 3/19/2024 at 10:27 PM, lujobujo said:

Hello! I know this question has been asked many times, and no one can answer for sure but I need some peace of mind or advice haha.
So I entered Thailand for first time ever in August of 2023. on TR visa stayed 60+30 days, I went back home to Croatia and returned to Thailand on another TR visa 60+30 days. No questions or warning given exiting or entering. Now as most of you I fell in love with Thailand and would like to return back in April for Songkran, some concerts and meeting some USA friends . I would’ve been out of Thailand and in Croatia for 2 months before entering again .
I do not have plans for applying for any more this year as my work and studies start. 
I have plenty of funds and would be able to provide money, tickets and hotel booking with no issue. 
Anyone with similar history of entering have any advice , or share their experiences?
If I’m pulled to the side for questioning what should I expect! (From reading many posts this will be most likely) should I offer money for “fines” or something similar?
Thanks everyone who took time reading and answering. I’m very anxious and as my friends have already booked their flights I really want to be able to enter one more time. 

I can see no reason why you would have any issue.  It's now 2024 and you've not been here for a while. 

Enjoy your next trip!  

On 3/19/2024 at 10:50 PM, pub2022 said:

You're coming for Songkran, that's a good reason to be here, and if you'll have a return ticket there shouldn't probably be any problems upon entering BKK. But after this, you'll need to be careful for more consecutive entries.

555.A very good reason for staying away.