Latest docs required for ext of stay based on retirement

Can't search for this as my or the sites search isn't  working, and I have to do this soon.

What are the latest docs required for the ext of stay retirement. Off the top of my head.

1/ Bank book updated showing 800,00 in account. 

2/Bank letter with current amount and name in it, dated and signed.

3/ Yellow, house book showing residency.

4/ Photo 1

5/ Passport

Photocopies of all pages of bankbook since last ext of stay and name page.

Photocopies of yellow house book.

Photocopies of Passport photo page. Visa page and last visa stamp.

Also my bank has closed and I now have to go to the Big C Sattahip for the bank letter, which doesn't open until 10-30 so would the letter and updated bank book still be acceptable the morning after? I wouldn't be able to start the process until after lunch and don't want to be sent home, come back tomorrow which happened once for my 90 day report.

If I have forgotten anything please advise.

Thanks

12 hours ago, LittleBear57 said:

I now have to go to the Big C Sattahip for the bank letter

Would we be correct in inferring from this that your local office is Jomtien?

You might need the TM30.

You don’t have to get the letter from your own branch. Any branch should be able to issue the letter/statement. I think the non shopping mall branches open at 9 or 9:30.AM.

16 hours ago, proton said:

Never needed a house book, need tm47 report and tm30

They look the tm30 and tm47 up online if you filed online. Hotels and apartments all file TM30 online now, if you did your TM47 in person you need the receipt. 

17 hours ago, LittleBear57 said:

Can't search for this as my or the sites search isn't  working, and I have to do this soon.

What are the latest docs required for the ext of stay retirement. Off the top of my head.

1/ Bank book updated showing 800,00 in account. 

2/Bank letter with current amount and name in it, dated and signed.

3/ Yellow, house book showing residency.

4/ Photo 1

5/ Passport

Photocopies of all pages of bankbook since last ext of stay and name page.

Photocopies of yellow house book.

Also my bank has closed and I now have to go to the Big C Sattahip for the bank letter, which doesn't open until 10-30 so would the letter and updated bank book still be acceptable the morning after? I wouldn't be able to start the process until after lunch and don't want to be sent home, come back tomorrow which happened once for my 90 day report.

If I have forgotten anything please advise.

Thanks

Best to do letter and bank book same day, they will likely make you show a deposit for the day of your visit. At division 1 they send me downstairs to get it at BKK Bank branch if I didn't get it just before my queue came up.  Also, Preferable to get a one year's account statement which you have to order several days in advance. I've had them debate with me about using bank book photocopy pages. If I were you I would accept the likelihood of having to come back the next day. The advantage of division 1 Chaengwatthana is that all bank branches, printers, and photo services are on the first floor and make your time more efficiently spent. What I do is I order my 1 year statement, which they will email to me in 3 days, I highlight all my monthly income transfers in yellow, and I get to immigration at opening time, I get my queue number, then go downstairs to update my passbook and get the account verification letter, then back up to immigration to wait out the queue. 

Make sure you have a transaction in the Bank book the same day you go to Immigr. The 2 bank statements ( 1 for 200 B. & 1 for 100B ) , can be a few days old. At least at my Immigration Office.

10 hours ago, Jonathan Swift said:

They look the tm30 and tm47 up online if you filed online. Hotels and apartments all file TM30 online now, if you did your TM47 in person you need the receipt. 

Do my tm47 online they asked for a print out last time I went for an extension. Same with the old tm30 showed it online they needed a paper print out!

I will see how it pans out especially with the bank book as the branch in the Big C mall opens at 10.30 so I will get the letter today update the bank book today and go first thing tomorrow. Its difficult to update the book same day when immigration opens before the bank.

Asked about the the TM30 a couple of times before and was told if I have the Yellow house book I don't need one, that was a few months ago, but after they started fining many people for not having one.

I will post what happened and what they wanted and what they didn't later.

17 hours ago, Paiman said:

Make sure you have a transaction in the Bank book the same day you go to Immigr. The 2 bank statements ( 1 for 200 B. & 1 for 100B ) , can be a few days old. At least at my Immigration Office.

I used to but with the branch closing and later opening times not practical anymore. Maybe I will have to change banks or branches, we will see. 

19 hours ago, Paiman said:

Depends on the bank.
Bangkok bank can update on the day without a transaction.

1 hour ago, LittleBear57 said:

Its difficult to update the book same day when immigration opens before the bank.

Not really difficult. Go to a branch with a external deposit machine and book update machine.

On 4/1/2024 at 9:43 PM, proton said:

Never needed a house book, need tm47 report and tm30

Never needed a TM.30, use a copy of my pink card. Yellow book will also do nicely.

On 4/1/2024 at 8:07 PM, LittleBear57 said:

Photocopy of TM.6 Departure Card if you have that. Jomtien also wanted a photocopy of the middle pages of my passport, first time for that. However, the IO made a copy for me to sign.

Also the Terms & Conditions and Overstay Penalties forms if you have those. You can download them here:

https://bangkok.immigration.go.th/en/downloads_en/

Scan, fill in your computer, then change the date as needed and run off copies yearly.

You can stop your bank in the morning on the way to Immigration to update your bank book and get the bank letter. Ask the bank to provide you w/ a copy of that updated last page. Don't forget to sign it. Pensioners: save money by using the bank's pen.

Did the extension yesterday. No problems or surprises. No questions about foreign income and taxation either.

I do the Yellow book method because I have it and Immigration in the past have said if you have the Yellow house book no need for TM30.

Biggest problem was the foreigners in the queue before me not having their stuff together and 2 not even present when their number was called. The young man who checks everything was very efficient again, hope he stays in that job, a big improvement since he started.

I'm at Korat and every year I pop in approx 2 weeks prior to renewing my Ret' Ext'. There's very helpful staff at the information counter and they give a check list and the required forms. If I need to update TM30 then they tell me then. I fill the forms in at home and gather the required photocopies. On the day as my bank opens its door I'm the first person in, an hour later I'm at Korat Imm with the bank statements, and about 30 minutes later we're shopping at Makro.

11 minutes ago, Digitalbanana said:

Why would you even expect questions on this at an immigration office?

My hunch is it'll come, either this taxing foreign pensions idea will just fade away as it'll be too confusing for them to deal with; or it'll be strictly implemented. And if the latter then don't be surprised if Immigration start asking for a current tax receipt as a requirement for extensions.