TM30 finding the approval

Hello to everyone,

arrived yesterday. Did the TM30 online today. (I think i did it)

The account of my wife was set up before. Today i had to do the new password, than was asked for address. Everything approved.

Next put in the details of me arriving at the adress. Actually it seemed only possible by uploading an excel file (no direct input, but anyway)

Seemed to be OK (clicked SAVE) but there was no sign of approval.

Now if i search for it the "data cannot be found" - if i put the details in again it says "data duplicated". Therefore i think it must have been in already.

What am i missing?

Hi again, i even can not find the site again, where to notify the foreigner. I cannot find/see a button o go there. Please forgive me, if i am "blind", but usually i ain't got problems like this.

it gets better 😉 I have done it and it was ok the first time. now i have found the right way to search it by the users guide (yeah could have used that before but i don't like users guides. i am just to arrogant to have a computer tell me what to do 😉

now i was searching how to delete this topic and haven't found it yet. call me an idiot would be OK.

may an admin delete it?

thank you

Deleting the  topic would be inappropriate but it can be closed, which I now will do. Don't worry, nobody will call you or think of as an idiot for having started this topic to seek help.