E-Visa ticket information

Few days ago I've applied for an e-visa (METV) through their website. I have gotten an automated reply and there's no contact email to ask questions about it, so I hope someone here knows.

The messages says the following: "Travel booking confirmation: Please upload the following document into the e-visa system: Detailed air e-ticket with number and PNR no. under your name showing all flights from Greece to Thailand, arrivals, departures, RETURN or ongoing, times confirmed flights. "

Now this makes me have 2 questions:
1. Do I need an already booked departure ticket? I have not booked yet tickets out of Thailand as I’m planning to stay for 8 months and visiting Cambodia or Laos via land. On the field of "Intended departure date" I had filled 60 days after my arrival, as I wasn't sure if it had to be before I exit once or the total intended time (which would be more).
2. In what form is the e-ticket they need? I’ve checked my booking from Turkish Airlines and the only e-mail I have received for my ticket seems to be bundled with promotions and images. It doesn't look "official" at all. Have you had any other Turskish Airlines e-ticket? I can't seem to find how to get one.

If the "ticket" you have includes the information they are asking for - number/PNR/name, etc. then that will be fine.  All airlines have very different ticket styles, some more "official" looking than others.

On 4/10/2024 at 1:03 AM, Nedrapter said:

Few days ago I've applied for an e-visa (METV) through their website. I have gotten an automated reply and there's no contact email to ask questions about it, so I hope someone here knows.

The messages says the following: "Travel booking confirmation: Please upload the following document into the e-visa system: Detailed air e-ticket with number and PNR no. under your name showing all flights from Greece to Thailand, arrivals, departures, RETURN or ongoing, times confirmed flights. "

Now this makes me have 2 questions:
1. Do I need an already booked departure ticket? I have not booked yet tickets out of Thailand as I’m planning to stay for 8 months and visiting Cambodia or Laos via land. On the field of "Intended departure date" I had filled 60 days after my arrival, as I wasn't sure if it had to be before I exit once or the total intended time (which would be more).
2. In what form is the e-ticket they need? I’ve checked my booking from Turkish Airlines and the only e-mail I have received for my ticket seems to be bundled with promotions and images. It doesn't look "official" at all. Have you had any other Turskish Airlines e-ticket? I can't seem to find how to get one.

My Turkish Airline email had the e-ticket attached as a pdf. If you need an onward ticket then just buy one from the many websites that specialize in that service. Costs about $12