90-Day Blues

My 90-day report is due on April 23 so I should have mailed my report on Monday to be the requested 15 days in advance but I forgot to do it.  I had to go to Chaeng Wattana today to renew my extension of stay so I thought I would just report in person.  When I first got to Chaeng Wattana, I picked up queue number 515.  As I had an appointment at 1400, getting my extension went well and I got my passport back in about half an hour.  The 90-day queue had only gotten up to 234 and it seemed impossible to get in today.  I sat down right In Immigration and tried to file online.  Apparently I was never able to read the Capcha letters correctly.  I have forgotten my immigration password but couldn’t my password sent to my email.  I finally gave up and mailed my tm47 by EMS this afternoon.  I don’t know whether it will be accepted two days late.   Has anyone had a positive result when they’ve mailed their TM47 with fewer than 15 days before it is due?   The 90-day report is really a hassle.   

Any comments will be gratefully accepted

45 minutes ago, DogNo1 said:

I don’t know whether it will be accepted two days late.   Has anyone had a positive result when they’ve mailed their TM47 with fewer than 15 days before it is due?   The 90-day report is really a hassle.   

I have. (CW) 

Think you should be OK.

When you receive back the approved tm47 (hopefully) there will be a notation to do it 15 days prior next time. 

Thanks, DrJack.

BTW,  I could see the captcha letters clearly and thought that I entered  the correct letters in the box below but never got a positive response.     Perhaps my using a VPN is causing a problem.  The letters appear on my Android phone but don't appear on my iPad.  My iPad uses a SIM to access the AIS WiFi.

4 minutes ago, DogNo1 said:

The letters appear on my Android phone but don't appear on my iPad.  My iPad uses a SIM to access the AIS WiFi.

I do TM47 application on android phone.

The process no problem .

The rejection has been common for me.

"Please report to your local immigration office" 

Mail in has been more bullet proof.  

1 hour ago, DogNo1 said:

Thanks, DrJack.

BTW,  I could see the captcha letters clearly and thought that I entered  the correct letters in the box below but never got a positive response.     Perhaps my using a VPN is causing a problem.  The letters appear on my Android phone but don't appear on my iPad.  My iPad uses a SIM to access the AIS WiFi.

My VPN is always on. It doesn't cause me a problem when doing online 90 day reports.

14 hours ago, DogNo1 said:

My 90-day report is due on April 23 so I should have mailed my report on Monday to be the requested 15 days in advance but I forgot to do it.  I had to go to Chaeng Wattana today to renew my extension of stay so I thought I would just report in person.  When I first got to Chaeng Wattana, I picked up queue number 515.  As I had an appointment at 1400, getting my extension went well and I got my passport back in about half an hour.  The 90-day queue had only gotten up to 234 and it seemed impossible to get in today.  I sat down right In Immigration and tried to file online.  Apparently I was never able to read the Capcha letters correctly.  I have forgotten my immigration password but couldn’t my password sent to my email.  I finally gave up and mailed my tm47 by EMS this afternoon.  I don’t know whether it will be accepted two days late.   Has anyone had a positive result when they’ve mailed their TM47 with fewer than 15 days before it is due?   The 90-day report is really a hassle.   

Any comments will be gratefully accepted

Remember these people think like cops and our notions of reasoning may have little effect. If they think you can be accused of an oversight, you are done for

I tried the captcha on a phone, but it just would not work. So I switched to a laptop and it worked immediately.

No issues with online 90-day reporting. I just recently submitted it and it was approved within 4 days. 

• Confused 1