"90 Days Online" Problem ... can ASEAN NOW help?

To be honest, I wonder whether "ASEAN NOW" can't use its good relations with the immigration authorities to point out the "90 Days Online" problem or. the dubious, unfounded rejections of applications after correct reporting ("Your application for "STAYING LONGER THAN 90 DAYS" has been rejected. Incorrect entry date upon entry into the kingdom/Incorrect visa expiration date.").

After all, it is now being discussed in three topics and there seem to be dozens of forum users who are affected. I only ask because it is next to impossible for individual applicants to find a solution to the problem. For example, I tried to explain the problem to immigration and was immediately turned away on the grounds that they couldn't help me and that I should report from now on by visiting instead of online.

• Confused 2
  • Haha 1

I wonder what you know about it's "good relations".....

7 minutes ago, zenobit said:

"ASEAN NOW" can't use its good relations with the immigration authorities

Being polite this sounds like a bit of a stretch.......

45 minutes ago, topt said:

I wonder what you know about it's "good relations".....

Being polite this sounds like a bit of a stretch.......

I was absolutely serious about the good relationships. I can still remember that ASEAN NOW used to ask some immigration officers for the forum-users about confusing topics (...increasing bank deposits and health insurance), which I found to be very helpful.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, sometime said:

All this 90 day refusal including me, wife just came up with an idea why it went tits up February 29 is a leap year

No, I not long ago did one for a friend, on the bit of paper you clip in your passport, the next 90-day date is on it, that is the date you use for the online expiration date..

• Confused 2

16 minutes ago, transam said:

No, I not long ago did one for a friend, on the bit of paper you clip in your passport, the next 90-day date is on it, that is the date you use for the online expiration date..

Please explain? we are talking online ( Thai IT )  not a bit of paper with the barcode that you get when you go in person.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, sometime said:

Please explain? we are talking online ( Thai IT )  not a bit of paper with the barcode that you get when you go in person.

On the paper you print off to put in your passport, in the oblong box to the left is the date of your next report, this is the date you use on your next online 90 day report...😉

If you would like me to use more explanation words, please let me know......🤭

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, transam said:

On the paper you print off to put in your passport, in the oblong box to the left is the date of your next report, this is the date you use on your next online 90 day report...

You have obviously never done a TM47 90-day report online.

You are asked for 2 dates, "Arrival Thailand Date" and  "Stay visa expires" ,  the latter being the date your "permitted to stay until" stamp in your passport indicates.

• Confused 1

Just now, lom said:

You have obviously never done a TM47 90-day report online.

You are asked for 2 dates, "Arrival Thailand Date" and  "Stay visa expires" ,  the latter being the date your "permitted to stay until" stamp in your passport indicates.

Don't call me a liar, if you don't understand what I have written then ask for clarification....🤗

Online form regarding dates.......

Arrival date, the date on the TM6 clipped in your passport, visa expires is the date in the box on the paper clipped in your passport from the last 90 day report.

Anything else Mr. Grumpy.........😁

• Love It 1

23 minutes ago, transam said:

visa expires is the date in the box on the paper clipped in your passport from the last 90 day report.

No it is not.

A 90 day report is not a visa, the date is the expiry date of stay and it clearly says so.

• Sad 1

22 minutes ago, transam said:

Arrival date, the date on the TM6 clipped in your passport, visa expires is the date in the box on the paper clipped in your passport from the last 90 day report.

Actually not everyone has a tm6... instead refer to the date stamped in your passport when you first arrived in Thailand... secondly, using the date on the tm47 clipped in your passport only works if you didn't leave and reenter with a permit because your 90 days started anew on reentry... your first 90 day report after reentry has to be done in person... then you can start using the online system again.

1 hour ago, lom said:

No it is not.

A 90 day report is not a visa, the date is the expiry date of stay and it clearly says so.

Who said it was a visa...........🤣

Chummy, it sounds like you are the one who has an online 90-day report problem..

I DON'T............:intheclub:

• Confused 2

1 hour ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

Actually not everyone has a tm6... instead refer to the date stamped in your passport when you first arrived in Thailand... secondly, using the date on the tm47 clipped in your passport only works if you didn't leave and reenter with a permit because your 90 days started anew on reentry... your first 90 day report after reentry has to be done in person... then you can start using the online system again.

Of course, the last re-entry stamp is the date that is on the TM6, I do the online 90-day for my chum, his TM6 goes back to 2009.

I have my own 90-day login if I need it, though I have to use a different email address than the login for my chum, the only problem I have ever had is with my chum's, rejected because he was on a tourist visa.....😂.....He had been on retirement extension since 2009. I left it a day and tried again, it was approved..🤗

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, transam said:

visa expires is the date in the box on the paper clipped in your passport from the last 90 day report.

There is no visa expires date on the 90 day report receipt you get after doing an online report.

ss

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, lom said:

There is no visa expires date on the 90 day report receipt you get after doing an online report.

ss

Again, the date they want is in the box on the left, which is the date of the next 90-day report.....................🙄

:saai:.........:saai:

24 minutes ago, transam said:

Again, the date they want is in the box on the left, which is the date of the next 90-day report.

No it is not and by saying that you also say that the 90 day report is a visa.

The date they want is the date in your passport of the "Permission to stay until" stamp.

STAY visa is the keyword. There is nothing from a 90-day report receipt that you need to fill in when you do a new one.

Edited by lom
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1