Yingluck's Corruption Case Dismissed by Anti-graft Agency

webfact

8 hours ago, webfact said:

Thailand's National Anti-Corruption Commission (NACC) has unanimously decided not to challenge the Supreme Court's acquittal of ex-Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra and five others regarding allegations of improper dealings tied to a 240-million baht public relations campaign.

Thaksins plan is in motion....

13 hours ago, ezzra said:

There's another brick in the wall of the Shinawatra clan plans to regain control of politics and to continue

no doubts in their shenanigans ( to put it mildly) and it doesn't seems that anyone out there care to stop them..

"Brick in the wall" kind of means to cut something off or put an end to it.  Did you think it means to kind of build something up and confirm it?

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, DaddyWarbucks said:

Dear Poo is almost home free at last.

Thaksin's meeting with Srettha the other day probably began with the invocation "Let us prey", and proceeded to work out the final details.

Dr. Freud is laughing from the great beyond.  

• Haha 1

Khun Thaksin has an agenda to jail the army chiefs who stole his premiership and send  his sister into exile. He hasn't forgotten who stabbed him in the back. By the way when the older members who mention how Thailand was in the good days remember Taxi was in charge then.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, BarraMarra said:

Khun Thaksin has an agenda to jail the army chiefs who stole his premiership and send  his sister into exile. He hasn't forgotten who stabbed him in the back. By the way when the older members who mention how Thailand was in the good days remember Taxi was in charge then.

I doubt that was part of the mission given to him....

21 hours ago, brianthainess said:

It seems obvious to me who didn't want Pita as PM and change certain LM laws, least any criticism may be allowed.   He is the one it seems to me who is pulling all the strings. 

I would agree if I thought he was capable of being the brains behind it all. So who is it pulling his strings?

• Agree 2