Rats! (beach Rd) Anybody Have Gov't Contact Pls Inform

theseveredhead

Well i wish someone would hurry up and start educatining them, i get so frustrated with the people there as they just dont realise what they have got, they are trying to clean the place up but although i dont condone the girlie bars and sex industry i wouldent say it doesent bother me but you learn to ignore that side after a while they need to start fining people for dropping litter and dumping rubbish etc like we have had to accept in other countries like us in the uk for example, and when you go to places like pattaya you appreciate these laws, also they are spending a lot of money on pavements etc but they are either not done right or simply they get so far and they dont finish them, i wish i could talk to the people that run the council or whatever they call it out there it wouldent take rocket science to sort some of these proplems out. My husband and i come every year sometimes twice and we really love it there but you do wonder why sometimes. :)

Just watch out for the three legged rats with a husky voice - Pook bar is there nest :D

I wish you would all stop with your so called funny and sarcastic comments and stick to the point or subject, you never know some one that matters may take an interest in some of the topics posted on this site one day and try and do something about them. :)

Edited by hazelandhoward

Just watch out for the three legged rats with a husky voice - Pook bar is there nest :D

I wish you would all stop with your so called funny and sarcastic comments and stick to the point or subject, you never know some one that matters may take an interest in some of the topics posted on this site one day and try and do something about them. :)

Sarcastic Comments on Thai Visa - never lol... Never seen one yet. :D

The members on here are a great old bunch, arn't we lads ???