Adobe Acrobat Reader or Similar

carlyai

I need to edit and sign an online form.

Years ago I downloaded Adobe Acrobat Reader from The Pirate Bay site and used that program to edit and sign forms.

Now it seems to use Adobe Acrobat Reader is not free and there's all this garbage that comes with it, even using the free 7 day trial.

I still can't edit and sign a form, so I need time to play with the program and form. I'm only using my Android phone as no computer access.

Is there a site that I can download Acrobat Reader for free, or another similar program that will let me edit and sign an online pdf (downloadable) form?

I will reply to this question. 

Adobe Acrobat Reader is a free software. It was and is now and can be installed from any place on the net. It allows fill and sign. I do not understand why you went to Pirate Bay to download. Are you sure you need the Reader or are you referring to the full Acrobat software? Acrobat in not free for sure. They want you to subscribe to the system or pay a really high amount for a complete download.

Good luck

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Thank you. Maybe when I initially went to the Adobe site they were selling me the pro version, but could not get the free version.

I will look at the site again. Thanks.

2 hours ago, carlyai said:

Thank you. Maybe when I initially went to the Adobe site they were selling me the pro version, but could not get the free version.

I will look at the site again. Thanks.

I just looked again and can confirm the Adobe Reader is free versus the Acrobat versions. Here is the link. Scoll to lower part of site for download free version of just the reader.

https://www.adobe.com/th_en/acrobat/pdf-reader.html

2 hours ago, longball53098 said:

I just looked again and can confirm the Adobe Reader is free versus the Acrobat versions. Here is the link. Scoll to lower part of site for download free version of just the reader.

https://www.adobe.com/th_en/acrobat/pdf-reader.html

Thanks again. Just been sooo long since I've done this, it's slowly coming back.

I found I could fill in the form, but couldn't include a signature as said protected.

Anyway all good, thanks for your help. 🙂