Hello All,

Did my tm30 on my PC on the 4th of May..

Can someone give a 'guide for dummies' step by step, on how I can check the status of my notification as for the life of me I cannot find how to do it anywhere..

Thanks in advance....

I just came back from Laos via Nong Khai Immigration.  Short trip to Ventiane for 3 days.  No issues with immigration and got my stamp for one year.  

My visa is a Thai Elite 5 year.  Expires in 2026

Some folks told me that I need to also get an updated TM30 form.

Why would I need to do that if I did not move.  I only get an updated TM30 form when I moved to a new condo or change condo within the same building.

Is this a new process, where every time I take a trip I need to get the TM30 form updated.  Does not make sense, but if it is required, I guess my Landlord will be busy tomorrow.

Thanks.

On 5/6/2024 at 2:02 PM, Martin71 said:

Hello All,

Did my tm30 on my PC on the 4th of May..

Can someone give a 'guide for dummies' step by step, on how I can check the status of my notification as for the life of me I cannot find how to do it anywhere..

I did mine on my phone a few weeks ago and was easy to download the pdf notification but I'm not sure about on PC.

I did notice this pop-up saying you've ony got 7 days to search and retrieve record so you'd only have a few days left to find it

Screenshot_20240415_091317_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1