UK Stocks Trading Online or Apps

My UK bank is no longer letting me trade online as I'm based in Thailand and cannot confirm a UK postal address.

I've tried a few sites, but it seems impossible without a verified UK address. Can open app account such as Toro but don't want that as I will be subject to exchange penalizing exchange rates when buying and selling as funding will be from GBP Debit card..

Thanks 

17 minutes ago, Mike Lister said:

Take a trip back and open an account with Hargreaves Lansdowne, you  only need to be in the UK temporarily to do it. Then turn round and come back!  I trade weekly and it works well.

Thanks, but I haven't been back to the UK for a number of years. I did have a look at HL but UK address was a prerequisite for opening an account with them. 

Open an account with Interactive Brokers (USA) or Saxo (Singapore) or Swissquote (formerly Internaxx, Luxembourg) using your Thai address.  All provide access to the London Stock Exchange.  (There are similar brokers, but for these three I've personally held an account.)  

1 hour ago, DeputyDog said:

Thanks, but I haven't been back to the UK for a number of years. I did have a look at HL but UK address was a prerequisite for opening an account with them. 

Not so, address can be anywhere, only pre-requisite is that you must be in the UK, when the account is opened, even if only visiting.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Foxx said:

Open an account with Interactive Brokers (USA) or Saxo (Singapore) or Swissquote (formerly Internaxx, Luxembourg) using your Thai address.  All provide access to the London Stock Exchange.  (There are similar brokers, but for these three I've personally held an account.)  

Thanks Foxx.. submitted the application with Saxo, all straight forward enough. Just waiting on Saxo coming back and confirming everything is okay..