Darts

ZZZ

Not seen any decent ones.

Order mine from Red Dragon. (reddragondarts.com)

If you ask the guys in Palmers, or another darts league bar, they would probably guide you.

(Palmers is on Soi Pattayaland 2 - opposite the Penthouse Hotel)

Edited by Humphrey Bear

I have no idea if the "sports shop" still exists.

Used to be located in soi 0, where the bus station used to be.

Coming from the Dolphin roundabout its the first soi off beach road before soi 1, but it looks like a private soi (actually it is private!). Not too long ago you could drive all the way up to second road and come out at the bowling court, but last I've been there it was blocked of.

The owners of the soi have been doing some strange stuff, with all the lease holders complaining/protesting, have no idea of the outcome, hence I don't know they're still there.

If they are, they are in one of the first shophouses on the right hand side, next to what I think was a small diving school.

Owned by an Englishman (Alan if I recall correctly) and his wife, they stocked a very big selection of darts, flights, shafts etc, they also repaired broken points and stuff...

Also had fishing rods, pool cues etc...

I have no idea if the "sports shop" still exists.

Used to be located in soi 0, where the bus station used to be.

Coming from the Dolphin roundabout its the first soi off beach road before soi 1, but it looks like a private soi (actually it is private!). Not too long ago you could drive all the way up to second road and come out at the bowling court, but last I've been there it was blocked of.

The owners of the soi have been doing some strange stuff, with all the lease holders complaining/protesting, have no idea of the outcome, hence I don't know they're still there.

If they are, they are in one of the first shophouses on the right hand side, next to what I think was a small diving school.

Owned by an Englishman (Alan if I recall correctly) and his wife, they stocked a very big selection of darts, flights, shafts etc, they also repaired broken points and stuff...

Also had fishing rods, pool cues etc...

Sorry to have to correct you Monty.

Allan has moved from Soi 0 a couple of years ago, to somewhere on the road to Jomtien.

Don't know exactly where, but ask in any darts club and they will know. Also some of the larger clubs have some for sale.

Cheers

Onzestan