Advise required for application Non-Immigrant (B) visa for employment.

Dear Fellow Asean Now Community Members, 

I wanted to ask if anyone can share their opinion / feedback on which Thai Embassy /Consulate is the fastest / smoothest and easiest to deal with for applying to a Non-Immigrant (B) Single entry (90 days) visa (reason employment) in neighboring countries (Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos or)?

FYI, paperwork for this application will comes from BOI...

I've heard some Embassies require appointment and long-waiting times. I'd have max 3-5 days that I can be abroad for doing so. Some people said VTE would be the fastest?
Any recommendation or recent experiences anyone can share?

A zillion thanks again!

Ook

• Like 1

I go to Laos for my VISA run and they are a three business day turn-around. You must make a appointment online. On day one, you will be turning in your paperwork in the am, then day two nothing, and then on day three after 12 noon you pick up your Visa. I checked and Vietnam is the same now too.  I believe all Thai Embassy are doing the 3 business day turn-around and you must make a appointment. There is no fast way anymore. When I go to Laos, I have to add a day before and a day after for travel, so it is a five-day thing. You do know, instead of asking your questions from all of us here in the forum, all you have to do is go to the Thai Embassy's website for whatever country you want to go to for the latest info.

• Like 2

On 7/21/2024 at 7:14 AM, Kalorymetr said:

In Asia or in general?

Neighboring countries (e.g. Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia,..). Prefer not to travel to far budget/time wise...

• Like 1