YouTube podcast posted on March 14 Predicts attempted assassination of Trump

Social Media

image.png.af02da1fc258ea8cb6104a4150c38cb9.png

An Oklahoma man, Brandon Dale Biggs, has become the focus of attention after claiming to have predicted the attempted assassination of Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump with eerie precision. In a YouTube podcast posted on March 14, Biggs asserted that he foresaw the attack in a vision from God.

During the podcast, hosted by Pastor Steve Cioccolanti, Biggs described his vision in detail. “I saw Trump, rising up, and then I saw an attempt on his life,” Biggs recounted. “This bullet flew by his ear, and it came so close to his head that it busted his eardrum.” Biggs mentioned that the vision had come to him a few weeks before the taping. He further elaborated, “I saw, he fell to his knees during this time frame, and he started worshipping the Lord.”

In a strikingly similar real-life incident, Trump was shot in his right ear on July 13 during a campaign stop in Butler, Pennsylvania. The gunman, Thomas Matthew Crooks, 20, was immediately neutralized by security service snipers. 

Biggs's vision did not end with the assassination attempt. He envisioned a profound transformation in Trump, seeing him become “really on fire for Jesus” following the close brush with death. “The Lord told me, he said, ‘I am not done with America,’” Biggs claimed. He also predicted “a new wave of patriotism” that would emerge, leading to “a red wave coming out of Michigan.”

In his vision, Biggs saw people carrying flaming torches through Oklahoma, symbolizing the birth of a new patriotism that would spread across the nation like wildfire. During the podcast, which also touched on the spiritual ramifications of the impending solar eclipse, Biggs predicted Trump’s victory in November and suggested that Jesus’ return was imminent.

The three guests on the podcast also believed that a second Trump term would be marked by significant financial strain. Despite his growing notoriety, Biggs, who regularly posts prophetic warnings on his YouTube channel, could not be reached for further comment. It remains unclear whether he leads an actual church or if his preaching is confined to his online presence.

Biggs's detailed prediction and its uncanny resemblance to the actual assassination attempt have sparked widespread discussion and intrigue. Whether viewed as a coincidence or a genuine divine revelation, his vision has undoubtedly captured the public’s imagination at a critical juncture in American politics.

YouTube video link, the prediction is @ around 11 mins in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ey0qVzG8_vU

Credit: NYP 2024-07-22

news-logo-btm.jpg

Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe

• Haha 1