(*90 days report) how to count the 7 days given after deadline

Hi, as always my first online report (90 days) after my 1 year extenstion got refused online. (for what reason ever!?..After the first one it's never an issue to do it online.)

As I would like to get an online reservation for CW to report in person, I'm getting first available appointment for 08. August. My report was due on 01. August.

So my question, is this within the 7 days period given? Do I have to count 01. August as day 1 or 02. August as day one?

Thank you.

1 hour ago, Tod Daniels said:

The 8th is the last day you can file a 90 day report without having the 2000baht late filing penalty

If you can get an appt for that day remember you do not go to Section A (the 90 day report room) to file a 90 day report with an appt pre-booked, you go to Section B (there is a special desk for 90 day reporting for people who have appts and people who have elite visa  

Thank you for detailed answer Tod, appreciate it!

8 hours ago, Tod Daniels said:

The 8th is the last day you can file a 90 day report without having the 2000baht late filing penalty

If you can get an appt for that day remember you do not go to Section A (the 90 day report room) to file a 90 day report with an appt pre-booked, you go to Section B (there is a special desk for 90 day reporting for people who have appts and people who have elite visa  

Has the calculation of 7 days changed? 

90d 7d =+6d.jpg

90d.jpg